Frozen ride - best route

twirly123

Mouseketeer
I know for Ratatouille you are quicker to enter via IG at rope drop. Where are you held now when coming in the main entrance in the morning - figuring out the most effective way to get to Frozen at rope drop. Will have early park entry. Thanks

Canada. You only have to go around the front of the World Showcase and through Mexico. Plus, this is where everyone going to Test Track and Soaring are also gathering. At France, it's pretty much all Remy.

Thank you. Sounds like the main door is the best entrance then for frozen

Not really. At the front of the park you have everyone going through "Wall-Cot" trying to get to Soaring, Test Track, Frozen, and Remy. Canada really is the shortest walk and you'll be ahead of most of the front of the park people.

Edited to add: Also there will be less people. You have folks coming from the Skyliner and Epcot resorts to the International Gateway (7 resorts) VS all the other resorts at the front of the park (ALL the rest)

I think I misunderstood. I assumed you meant you were allowed in as far as Canada from the main entrance while waiting for rope drop. But I think you are saying you can get as far as Canada from IG?

Where is the Canada entrance?

There isn't a Canada entrance.... There are 2 entrances: International Gateway which is closest to France and the UK. And the Front Entrance.

I think I misunderstood. I assumed you meant you were allowed in as far as Canada from the main entrance while waiting for rope drop. But I think you are saying you can get as far as Canada from IG?

Yes, exactly, @twirly123 !

You enter at the International Gateway, the check that you are a resort guest at the little store in the International Gateway area, and you are allowed to go as far as the bridge near France OR the border of the UK and Canada.

The other entrance is at the front of the park. I don't know where they are holding people at the front of the park but Canada is much closer to Frozen than the front of the park.

Front of the park has two holding areas. One just before the Living Seas and one just before Guardians of the Galaxy. Better choice for Frozen is to the left (Guardians),

Thank you. Sounds like the main door is the best entrance then for frozen
Surprisingly, it is about the same distance from the IG to Frozen through Canada and Mexico as it is from the Main gate.
Robo has posted maps showing this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter