Frozen Premium/ Dessert Party - GLUTEN FREE

4Beans

Earning My Ears
Hello Friends,

Has anyone participated in the Frozen Premium Package (or any dessert party) and been Gluten Free? I'm trying to figure out if the event is going to be worth it for me. I have Celiac, so I can't eat any Gluten. Disney is AMAZING for my dietary restrictions and has always been fantastic and so accommodating. I can only imagine the same will be true for the dessert parties, but I wanted to check with you all first.

Any information that you can offer would be great! THANKS!!

My daughter has multiple food allergies. Last summer, Disney prepared a plate of special desserts for her for the Frozen Dessert Party. There were some vegan desserts in jars and a variety of Enjoy Life cookies/brownies. Also, there were fresh fruits available on the buffet table.

I took my Great Niece and she can't have gluten. She was so happy when they brought her a plate filled to overflowing with all sorts of desserts. So worth it just to see her face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter