• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen plush characters

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
Sorry, search isn't working. Has anyone seen any of the Frozen characters in the small plush or beanbag styles at WDW? Desperate to find some. TIA.

Yes, at either Norway at Epcot or at downtown Disney and or magic kingdom's emporium and at mouse works

I've been looking for a Sven plush since the movie came out with no luck. I've seen pictures of them but never seen one for sale in the parks or on disneystore.com.

Not sure about little ones but I saw the cutest Elsa/Anna plush doll today at Mouse Gear in Epcot. The doll is about 18 inches tall and one side is Elsa with the blue dress and you turn her upside down and flip the skirt, and you have Anna! 2 dolls in one. So cute. I wished I had someone to buy for. While I was showing my 19 yr old daughter, several people came up and immediately wanted to know, "Where did you find that?" They stampeded toward the toys to get one! Also, an armload of Elsa dresses where put out on a rack nearby and scooped up within 3-4 minutes.

Not sure about little ones but I saw the cutest Elsa/Anna plush doll today at Mouse Gear in Epcot. The doll is about 18 inches tall and one side is Elsa with the blue dress and you turn her upside down and flip the skirt, and you have Anna! 2 dolls in one. So cute. I wished I had someone to buy for. While I was showing my 19 yr old daughter, several people came up and immediately wanted to know, Where did you find that? They stampeded toward the tots to get one! Also, an armload of Elsa dresses where put on a rack nearby and scooped up within 3-4 minutes.

Oh, man! We have a Cinderella/Belle doll like this that we bought in the parks. My 2-year-old recently found it and is in love with it. She and my 5-year-old both would flip for the Anna/Elsa version. I'm crossing my fingers we can find one of these when we're there in a few weeks.

Can anyone tell me what the price was on the flip dolls? I want to make sure that my 3 year old has enough on her spending card for the day we "run" across these. ;)

Thanks, everyone, for the info. I hope I get lucky! Since I am Irish, maybe tomorrow when I arrive will be a good day to search. :shamrock:

Oooh if someone sees the Anna/Elsa flip doll, please post a picture of it on here!

Edited to add: Nevermind, just found one on eBay for picture reference!

Anyone know if there is still a freeze on phone orders for park merchandise? My daughter has two Disney topsy-turvy dolls and LOVES them. An Anna/Elsa one would be the perfect birthday gift for her.

I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

WHen we were there in January the entire WDW park was sold out of ALL Frozen merchandise. There was nothing. NOTHING. I was so bummed. I had hoped to get my son an Olaf and a Sven. The lady at Mousegear told me that there would be more stuff in March- so I am hoping that you are able to find what you looking for.

WIth that said, I found an Olaf at Target about a month ago. I saw a Sven on amazon but it was 45 dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter