• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen on the Wonder

oam

Mouseketeer
Was the frozen deck party only for the Alaskan cruise? Besides the Elsa and Anna ticketed meet and greet what frozen activities are on the Wonder this Winter.We will be leaving 2/12 .Thanks to any recent cruisers for any info. We plan on the frozen room decorations, my DD 15 and DD10 are so excited they want to skip Christmas!

I think the 12/28 sailing is the last one with the Frozen Deck Party.

Was the frozen deck party only for the Alaskan cruise? Besides the Elsa and Anna ticketed meet and greet what frozen activities are on the Wonder this Winter.We will be leaving 2/12 .Thanks to any recent cruisers for any info. We plan on the frozen room decorations, my DD 15 and DD10 are so excited they want to skip Christmas!
It was on the Panama Canal cruise, but not on the Mexico cruises before that. I believe it's on the Very MerryTime cruises.

We had the Frozen Deck Party on the Wonder 2 weeks ago on the Thanksgiving cruise. It was also reported that they had it on the cruise before and after Thanksgiving week. Not sure if it will end when the ship leaves Galveston or not.

Any details on the deck party would be greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter