Frozen merchandise is back on Zulily!

I see nothing has changed! :lmao:

Nope. I ordered a pair of boots a couple of months ago and it took three weeks. They're reliable as far as not cancelling orders but I wouldn't order anything I needed ASAP.

Most of my zulily orders take 3 + weeks. But I have had a few orders arrive within a couple weeks. I'm not expecting my Frozen merchandise order anytime soon!

Thank you! I was able to buy two t-shirts for a normal amount of money! Now if they will get here before we leave for Disney on May 31...

Somewhat related - Disney is now limiting your purchase to 5 of the same Frozen items.

The restriction has been but in place at all the domestic properties, which includes Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, and Disney Vacation Club locations.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/shopping/emporium/news/30apr2014-frozen-merchandise-purchases-at-the-parks-to-be-limited-in-number.htm

I'm not sure how much that will help with the resellers, but it's a start...

Just ordered two grey frozen junior size shirts that were still in stock, we aren't leaving until the 5th of July, so hopefully they will arrive in plenty of time, thanks so much for the information, I love this board, you guys are the best

I places an order and will receive by may 16 and another may 17..

has anyone ordered girls shirts from here? I wanted 5t but all were sold out so I got girls 5/6 100% cotton... figured it might shrink.

I also got the anna and elsa autograph book. I figure if the they had one down in the parks it would be sold out and for 8.99 it comes with a pen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter