Frozen merchandise-I give up

They had tons of Frozen stuff this morning at Sir Mickeys. Im not sure if they restock everything for the mornings or if we just got lucky

Was there yesterday. Sir Mickeys had the Anna & Elsa barbie looking dolls, a few anna animators and the sven plush. Emporium had the sven plush and tshirts. I'm glad I bought the topsy turvy doll when we were there last weekend! My daughter was the talk of the town with everyone asking where we got the doll!

My MIL got a set of Anna & Elsa toddler dolls at Target for DD for her birthday a few weeks ago. It came with a little plastic Olaf, I think it might be a Target exclusive set.

We're also really fortunate in that my mom is a very good seamstress and made DD an Elsa dress, also for her birthday. Now we just have to hope it still fits (and looks decent, since she wears it all the time!) for our MNSSHP at the end of Sept. Here's my little Elsa:

1482750_10151987246056744_4163285481726516205_n.jpg

The front is a simple sheath, with a slit in it so she can walk. She loves it, and I love it because its comfortable for her and not too frilly.

Saw the Elsa dress on the DS yesterday....it had only been on for 20 minutes and all the sizes were already gone by the time I was ready to check out :confused3 I just want it in time for the BBB for my girls in September! ERG!

I managed to score Anna and Elsa animator dolls and Sven and Olaf plushes at Sir Mickeys and the Emporium. The dolls we picked up May 19 and the plushes we got in the early morning hours of the 24-hr party. :cool1:

Our Target had some Frozen items in the dollar section today. They had Word Search books (with stickers) and 48 piece puzzles (a few Anna ones and TONS of Elsa ones). The toy aisle however had nothing. It made me glad DD's birthday was months ago and I already got her a dress and dolls.

Zulily.com has Frozen items right now and has some Disney stuff quite often.

Justice for girls had some really cute frozen shirts when we went today! Plus they were on sale for pretty cheap!

June 2014-POR; January 2013-POFQ; September 2011- POFQ; and May 2010-ASM

Ran by our Target this morning for the B1G1 pizzas. Picked up some of the Frozen puzzles and a word search book. The only other thing I saw was some little girl's Elsa socks. Super cute!

Was there yesterday. Sir Mickeys had the Anna & Elsa barbie looking dolls, a few anna animators and the sven plush. Emporium had the sven plush and tshirts. I'm glad I bought the topsy turvy doll when we were there last weekend! My daughter was the talk of the town with everyone asking where we got the doll!

Is that the doll that is both Elsa and Anna? We have that the two animator dolls, castle playset, figures, book and clothes for two little girls. We got most of it at Sir Mickeys on 5/18. They will get it all in two weeks.

My little Girl desperately wants to be Elsa for her BBB in September. I've been stressing so much, we alsoncan not get costumes here in the UK.

So I took to making outfits 2 weeks ago, then my MIL bought her one!!
I'm still going to keep making tutus and selling them with minimal profit and giving every available penny to Make a Wish.
I'm not claiming to be amazing but I'm letting DD choose one for every day of our trip. She wants Aurora, Snow White, Elsa (Obviously), Tinkerbell. We're spending 12 days at AofA so I expect more to demands to be made from DD5!

www.thetutufairyuk.yolasite.com

Anyone looking for Frozen t-shirts might want to check out Wal-mart. I was there this morning and they had 6-7 new designs. (This is in addition to the 2 designs they already had.) All shirts were just $6.97. Our Wal-mart had plenty in stock of all sizes. I picked up 2 news ones for DD and took photos of the others to see is she likes those.

Disneystore.com has Anna dresses, Anna boots, Anna Animator dolls, Olaf plush, Sven plush plus a few other things right now

There is some frozen merchandise available now on the Disney Store website. Anna dresses, Sven and Olaf plushes, and some other things.

Looks like someone beat me to it!

Anyone looking for Frozen t-shirts might want to check out Wal-mart. I was there this morning and they had 6-7 new designs. (This is in addition to the 2 designs they already had.) All shirts were just $6.97. Our Wal-mart had plenty in stock of all sizes. I picked up 2 news ones for DD and took photos of the others to see is she likes those.

I have seen some at Kohl's and Justice as well.

Etsy has some nice products....and not overly expensive....the Elsa Ice Queen dress for 50.00 and one even for 29.99 (not as nice, obviously). From what I understand, they are hand made for each order, also.

I was at my local Disney Store today and the woman that worked there said they changed the policy again. She said they put everything out as soon as it comes in. Their particular store hadn't received a shipment yet this week but they did have Anna/Elsa plastic cups with handles, some placemats and a few shirts.

minnie1012 said:
I was at my local Disney Store today and the woman that worked there said they changed the policy again. She said they put everything out as soon as it comes in. Their particular store hadn't received a shipment yet this week but they did have Anna/Elsa plastic cups with handles, some placements and a few shirts.

I saw that too! I was in a store outside of Cleveland Ohio yesterday and they actually had a few Elsa dresses hanging behind the counter which surprised me

Etsy has some nice products....and not overly expensive....the Elsa Ice Queen dress for 50.00 and one even for 29.99 (not as nice, obviously). From what I understand, they are hand made for each order, also.

I won't lie...if I had a child into Frozen and wanted to dress like Elsa (or any Disney character) I'd give Disney the finger for their terrible merchandise and try to buy the costumes from Etsy. I've bought some fantastic costume items there over the years, custom made by various sellers for reasonable prices, and much nicer quality than mass produced store costumes. I'm done with terrible Disney clothing of poor quality, and at least I know if I buy it off Etsy, I'm supporting a small business owner, not some sweatshop produced item from an unknown part of the world. (An added plus is requesting items be made with no glitter so its not covering my house).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter