Frozen merchandise-I give up

They were also putting out the Cutest Olaf Summer Tea Set at Toys R Us today. I wanted it so bad, but don't have anyone to give it to. I think I'd look funny playing with it by myself, but it was oh so adorable!

I've seen Olaf's where I live (Target, TRU) but I haven't seen any Sven's. Has anyone seen a stuffed Sven? My son wants one for his birthday next month.

Target has them sometimes. There is one that has been at our store for months and he occasionally has other Sven friends. he's very small and makes noise. The noise is really quiet so maybe that's why he hasn't sold?

They were also putting out the Cutest Olaf Summer Tea Set at Toys R Us today. I wanted it so bad, but don't have anyone to give it to. I think I'd look funny playing with it by myself, but it was oh so adorable!

My sons were thrilled to have a beverage set that was not girly.

Went to mk today. At sir Mickey they had the Elsa Barbie dolls along with Anna. They had the animation toddler dolls of both for 29.99. They were going fast. After being here 2 weeks it's the first time I've seen the toddler dolls. No Olaf plush. We leave tomorrow so this is my last post for an update

Got a Sven today at our Disney store. They also had Olaf t-shirts for boys, Elsa/Anna t-shirts for girls, a couple Anna dolls, placemats, flatware, Look and Find books, and singing Olaf.

Got a Sven today at our Disney store. They also had Olaf t-shirts for boys, Elsa/Anna t-shirts for girls, a couple Anna dolls, placemats, flatware, Look and Find books, and singing Olaf.

Oh wow! Now I wish I had gone. Hopefully they'll have some great stuff next weekend, too.

Our toys r us had a bunch of Frozen stuff on the shelves this afternoon. They had both the Anna and Elsa Princess & me dolls, stuffed Olaf's that sing, the Barbie Anna and Elsa, the dresses, Elsa's castle, the child Elsa and Anna dolls and more. The shelves were actually full for the first time in a long time.

Not all Disney stores got much in today. Here in Nashville they only had beach towels, tiny tshirts ( 2 and 3t), baby sized flip flops, and cheap plastic bottles.

Thank you! I was able to get DD a dress and her birthday is tomorrow! She will be so excited when it gets here.

I missed out on everything last night but stopped in my local store today and was able to get a Hans doll and PJ's for DD :)
Now to hold on to them until Saturday in case we miss out on a dress again then I can console her with these :)

Do they stores in Disney restock on Saturdays too? Were in Orlando until Sunday and we are trying to find an Olaf!

Not sure if this helps anyone, but we were in WDW last week and got an Anna Coronation Day Dress (only had xs size 2-3), an Anna and Elsa Animator Doll, and an Anna/Elsa flip plush doll. The flip doll was at both the Emporium and Sir Mickey's, the rest just at Sir Mickeys. They also had lots of the Mattel merchandise, some T-shirts, and some neat prints that we thought we even a bit overpriced for Disney.

I got the Frozen Castle for the Barbie doll sizes... and it was on sale! Originally $109 I got it for $66, it was marked with a 40% off sticker, the girl said it should not have been marked on sale, but the sticker was clearly there, so I fought the price and I won!

I don't have either an Elsa or an Anna Barbie sized doll for it, but I did check the box and all the pieces are there!!! I also got an Anna Princess and Me doll, but paid full price for her...

They had tons of Frozen stuff this morning at Sir Mickeys. Im not sure if they restock everything for the mornings or if we just got lucky

A brand new Disney store just opened at a mall near my house. I scored some shirts & night gowns for my dd. They also had Anna costume dresses available.

I was just at my Disney Store and they said today is the last day for dress drawings and holding Frozen merchandise for Saturdays. Yay! I did get my stuffed Sven today. He's going to be so excited.

Octoberbeauty said:
I was just at my Disney Store and they said today is the last day for dress drawings and holding Frozen merchandise for Saturdays. Yay! I did get my stuffed Sven today. He's going to be so excited. ?de0a
Our store in Toledo had a bunch of plus. and we finally got an Elsa dress is the bigger size!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter