• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen merchandise-I give up

I am after frozen flip flops....they are like $20 on ebay!!!! I just want flip flops.....hahahaha

Has anyone had any luck at Epcot in Norway. I heard a Disney Store employee say that is where they are stocked the best.

I am after frozen flip flops....they are like $20 on ebay!!!! I just want flip flops.....hahahaha Has anyone had any luck at Epcot in Norway. I heard a Disney Store employee say that is where they are stocked the best.

I really wanted the flip flops too. Since they are seasonal, I am not sure if they will get restocked. I ended up paying way to much for them on Amazon.

My daughter is nuts about everything Anna. We gave up too so I'm making it myself. A bit of help from the thrift store and the dollar store. Have not sewed (sowed?) it all yet but working on it! Wish me luck. :confused3 :rotfl:

1888453_10153930711205158_684689242_n.jpg

10152577_10153933606160158_1075520896_n.jpg

This is beautiful! Great job!

My 2 younger boys have been wanting plush Olafs and Svens since December and NOTHING :(
I tried when then Disney Store had some online awhile ago and they sold out by the time I got to the payment page :(

I actually just got the brilliant idea this morning to look for something 'Frozen' for my DD for Easter. Of course, she told me she likes Elsa better, but the Elsa dolls seem to be way over priced or sold out! Found an Anna doll and a Frozen book today, so I just ordered them. I think no matter what, she'll be happy that the Easter bunny was that thoughtful. She watches the movie at least once a day! Who knew it would be such a big hit?!

PS- kids are watching the movie as I'm typing this!!!

This is so un-Disney, they are masters at merchandising and Frozen merchandise has been MIA since the movie was released several months ago.

Whoever is in charge of ordering is costing the company a lot of money.

This is so un-Disney, they are masters at merchandising and Frozen merchandise has been MIA since the movie was released several months ago. Whoever is in charge of ordering is costing the company a lot of money.

Not really. They really had no way of knowing it was going to be this popular so it wouldn't have been smart to drive up the supply lines. My Wal Mart still has 'Planes' merchandise in the clearance section

I hit the motherlode at Target today and grabbed everything Frozen I saw (dd likes to change her mind on me LOL). I found Elsa/Anna barbies and the box set with both of them in their coronation dresses, and the figurine playset.

I am in the same ( well a little different boat) My 3 year old son loves this movie He has two Olaf shirts the only ones that we could find.But he really wants one with all the characters I have looked at the stores but have not found one in the boys sections. I could not even find one in the girls section that has all of the characters on it.

Sent you a message

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just saw some Olaf shirts on JCPenney.com!

Internet item #: FC370-1133 (yellow Olaf shirt)
Internet item #: FC370-2251 (Olaf PJs)

I finally got an Elsa doll to go with Ana for my DD and a Spinning/talking Olaf for DS. I got each kid a book too (one Frozen story and the other was an Olaf book with stickers.) Easter gifts done. Never worked that hard for Easter gifts before!! lol Happy that's done!!! I now know what my parents went through in the '80's with the Cabbage Patch Kid dolls!!! Crazy

I finally got an Elsa doll to go with Ana for my DD and a Spinning/talking Olaf for DS. I got each kid a book too (one Frozen story and the other was an Olaf book with stickers. Easter gifts done. Never worked that hard for Easter gifts before!! lol Happy that's done!!! I now know what my parents went through in the '80's with the Cabbage Patch Kid dolls!!! Crazy

Yep! Cabbage Patch Kids, Tickle Me Elmo, Furby, Zhu Zhu Pets, now Frozen merchandise!

Yep! Cabbage Patch Kids, Tickle Me Elmo, Furby, Zhu Zhu Pets, now Frozen merchandise!

It's crazy right?! And I SWORE I wouldn't get involved in the Frozen hype... but when your DD and DS are watching the movie 2 times a day, you start to feel differently. I told my sister I felt like a crazy lady! If some of these stores websites have tracking, they're going to think I'm a stalker or something!!! lol lol lol :scared::blush:

I think the issue is the style of the Anna stuff, if they did the coronation dress I think it would be much more popular. The Elsa stuff is just prettier :goodvibes

I agree and disagree with this. I think that Elsa draw is her magical powers but I do think Anna would be more popular if they used her coronation dress!

I agree and disagree with this. I think that Elsa draw is her magical powers but I do think Anna would be more popular if they used her coronation dress!

Very true about Elsa... I asked my 5 yo two days ago why she likes Elsa better and she said because she has magic powers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter