Frozen Jewelry Box

FloridaPixie

Mouseketeer
I check the Disney Store site 3-4 times a day, waiting like moms literally the world over for an Elsa dress, nightgown, shirt, anything! I checked last night around 11ish just before bed, nothing new. Checked again this morning on way to work around 8 am and was so excited to see a Frozen jewelry box new to the lineup, but it had already sold out!

I know this the millionth complaint about the lack of merchandise, but honestly, by the time new merchandise comes out, my daughter will be close to over her excitement for the movie, and I will be much less apt to spend a significant amount of money on items. Seven people now are selling the jewelry boxes on Ebay for prices ranging from $59.99 to $75, for a $16.95 jewelry box. This item was probably on the Disney Store site for at the most 8-9 hours before being scooped up by the Ebayers. OK, vent over!

My daughter has a Spirit Day coming up at school, next Friday (not much notice) and the theme is Disney Days. Of course, she wants to dress up like Elsa. I knew it would be impossible to get, but I called my local Disney Store anyway. The lady told me Disney under estimated Frozen merchandise demand greatly but she heard that Disneyland and WDW both got some stock this week (but may even be sold out by now). She has no idea when to expect more, or any Frozen items, she's just hoping for Halloween at this point. I saw Disney store Elsa costumes as high as $1100!! Insane! I noticed that the DVD release is next week? or week after? They sure got that out quick though.

I know Sandy! Last Friday I called the customer service number that Disney offers on their Facebook page whenever folks write in to ask about the availability of merchandise. The gentleman checked throughout the parks but no Elsa costume or nightgown. I think I will call again today though, just to see. We're heading to Disney for a quick trip on Tuesday for Spring Break, and am hoping that Disney is holding off on releasing new merchandise with the release of the DVD on Tuesday. We are driving straight to Downtown Disney before even checking into the hotel!

You might want to try Shop The Magic. It's s shopping service. I've heard good things about it. I tried to get the Disney Marathon sneakers from her but by the time I learned about it, it was all sold out. We're heading to WDW mid April and hoping they have some Elsa costumes available.

I've seen quite a few Frozen dresses in the Disney section at JC Penney's. They now have a mini Disney store in most Penney's. It's been a few weeks since I looked, so I'm not sure if they have any newer items, but I know they had dresses and Frozen dolls.

Is it just me or does everyone seem to have the Anna doll in the sleigh? That is the one toy I seem to be able to find LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter