Frozen Holiday Wish - times?

mrsjoannh13

DIS Veteran
I've read that the Frozen Holiday Wish show will be at MK starting in November. Does anyone know what times the show will be? I think I saw 6:15 and possibly 7:30 but that may have been from a 2014 article. Just curious if anyone has a link or reliable info on the show times yet for this year. Thanks!

Is this on the castle stage? Is the castle lighting around 6?

This IS the castle lighting. It's breathtaking, we've seen the Cinderella version and the Frozen version. Both are magical and the Frozen version makes more sense. If there's one place Frozen belongs in WDW, this is it!

Would it be better to go to the 7:30 one since the fireworks are at 7:45? We are going Dec. 23rd and 24th. What if we have a fast pass for the fireworks at 7:45?

Would it be better to go to the 7:30 one since the fireworks are at 7:45? We are going Dec. 23rd and 24th. What if we have a fast pass for the fireworks at 7:45?

You can enter the fireworks FP+ area up to two hours before the fireworks.
You will be able to see the Frozen castle ceremony OK from the fireworks viewing areas.

Thanks for the tip! I'm hoping to get the fireworks fast pass. If I do, should we plan to get there two hours early, or because we have the fast pass, we can wait closer to 7:00ish?

We're going to the Nov 15 MVMCP & wishes are at 9:30. Is the Frozen lighting (2nd time) still at 7:30? I thought it was 8pm?

So when they have two shows, do they turn the lights off of the castle before the second show? We'll be there Dec 22nd so no MVMCP. My middle son LOVES Frozen so we definitely want to see this.

We're going to the Nov 15 MVMCP & wishes are at 9:30. Is the Frozen lighting (2nd time) still at 7:30? I thought it was 8pm?

In 2014 the second performance of a Frozen Holiday Wish was at 8PM.
In 2014 the Christmas Wishes Fireworks were at 9:30PM.

But, since they moved the MNSSHP HalloWishes fireworks to 10PM this year, I don't know WHEN
the MVMCP Christmas Wishes Fireworks or the Frozen Holiday Wish Castle Lights show will be in 2015.

Fingers crossed they don't change the time of the Wishes! 9:30 is late enough for my kids.

Nightly starting Nov. 5th
On the net, I can only find starting date for 2014 (it was november5). I tried to find it for 2015 and was not able to find the information. I called Disney and they told me that they dont have the information.. Will be in MK on november 5.. So it's really the starting date for 2015?

I called Disney and they told me that they dont have the information.

Not exactly a big surprise, there. ;)

Will be in MK on november 5.. So it's really the starting date for 2015?

My source is for 2015.
I trust it for most things.
But, this far out, Disney could decide to do anything they like.
It might ease your mind to know that the Castle Ice Lights will be fully installed
and ready to illuminate many weeks in advance.
All that it takes to turn them on is computer command.

I'm still betting on Nov. 5 until I get new info.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter