Frozen Fun and Fast Passes

road2disney

Mouseketeer
So you need a fastpass for Anna and Elsa's Royal Welcome and a fastpass for the sing-along celebration...how fast are the fastpasses running out?
Are they distributing the fastpasses during the early magic hour at DCA or are they waiting for the to officially park open? Where are they distributed?

Are these fastpasses disconnected?

last one...children under 3 do not need a fastpass, correct?

Thanks in advance!

From what I've read, the A&E meet and greet is a disconnected "fastpass" (more like a return ticket). The sing-a-long is connected. That is correct, children under three do not need FPs or Return Tickets. When you do go to get the A&E M&G Return Ticket I would mention you have an under three year old because they may still issue them a return ticket (they did when A&E were over in FL).

Last I checked, they are in the Animation Academy.

I have a related question. What's the latest on the Olaf meet n greet? Are they doing fast pass for it or not? I've heard both yes and no. We've been going the last few weeks every weekend, but we keep bypassing it. Want to try this weekend, but don't want to mess up.

When in was there end of January, the fast passes where not running out to fast for elsa and anna, it was Friday, Saturday and Sunday and 2 or 3 in the afternoon they still had passes. Sing along seemed to not run out fast either, but I am not sure, I went To the first show and no one even needed a FP for that show. Olaf is a totally different story, we went to get a fast pass, the line just to get the fastpass they to,d me was over an hour, then you come back and I was told you wait another 30 to 40 minutes. I just said forget it. But then when we had early enterence in, we road radiator springs, toy story three times and run back to Olaf area, which does not open until park opens. We rounded the corner from the tower of terror, and we saw the rope up holding people back and the count down Begining. We got into the building of Olaf right before the crowd hit, I mean seconds, we where third in line, by the time I turned back around the line was already outside the building and they started the fast pass system. So my suggestion is if you have early enterence use it and get there 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Last I checked, they are in the Animation Academy.
Correct, they moved to the Animation Academy in DCA back in mid-December. I haven't gone to visit them since they left Fantasyland, so I don't know if they're still issuing Return Tickets to kids under 3. I was just pointing out that it would be worth mentioning it in case they were. When A&E were in Fantasyland, they were issuing REturn Tickets to everyone, including kids under 3, and everyone needed a Return Ticket to be allowed in line.

I have a related question. What's the latest on the Olaf meet n greet? Are they doing fast pass for it or not? I've heard both yes and no. We've been going the last few weeks every weekend, but we keep bypassing it. Want to try this weekend, but don't want to mess up.
Crystal1313 was one of the last posters I recall seeing describing the process of visiting Olaf. She said they waited in line to get a pager and then waited for it go off so they could meet Olaf.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/olafs-snow-fest.3364890/page-3#post-53048207

I heard somewhere that
They do distribute fast
Passes during early entry but I can't speak from experience. We went straight for the meet and greet fast pass at rope
Drop, had about a dozen people in front of us, and got a Return time about 1 1/2 hours later, so it would seem someone must have gotten fast passes earlier...
While we waited we walked into the sing along. The Olaf meet and greet had a 40 min wait; didn't see a fast pass option but didn't really look as dd wasn't into it. This was mid February.

We are at DLR this weekend. It's a busy weekend. There is a cheerleading competition (big groups of girls) here. I was extremely worried about crowds.

But on Saturday morning, we arrive at 830, received FP for a little over an hour later. Was able to get FP to RRS. So yes, disconnected. Since dd was too shy at the meet and greet we tried again later. Passes were still available late morning for a return time 3 hrs later. (On a side note, when we inquired about fast passes the day before, they still had some... For 8:30.)

We didn't experience the Olaf m & g pager system. The wait time said 90 minutes by 10am

For the sing along, we arrived at the end time of our FP. We were told that seats aren't guaranteed! But we were fine. It was rather frustrating that people didn't move forward. Treating it like a real movie theatre. Usually CM are good at ushering the crowd. But not that time. Although, I would have liked to arrive early to enjoy the newly themed waiting hall. The details are great!

We were in DCA on Wednesday morning. We got an Anna and Elsa fast pass during EMH, for an hour later. Right after official park opening, we wandered over by the Frozen Fun area, kicked around the idea of meeting Olaf, decided to come back later. The guy told us there was currently no wait to get a pager. We walked right in and got a pager. Right after we met A&E, our Olaf pager went off, we then waited in line for maybe 10 minutes to meet him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter