Frozen Fireworks viewing from the Boardwalk area?

AlixaLock

DIS Veteran
So it's a case of too much to do in too little time for our August trip! I'm wondering how much of the Frozen Fireworks might be visible from somewhere on the Boardwalk/Epcot resort area? Any tips or thoughts on this? Obviously, this would exclude the pre-fireworks part of the show. We did an illuminations cruise last year and we caught part of the show from the boat, but I can't remember where we stopped to watch!

Thanks in advance!!

So it's a case of too much to do in too little time for our August trip! I'm wondering how much of the Frozen Fireworks might be visible from somewhere on the Boardwalk/Epcot resort area? Any tips or thoughts on this? Obviously, this would exclude the pre-fireworks part of the show. We did an illuminations cruise last year and we caught part of the show from the boat, but I can't remember where we stopped to watch!

Ahhh...

Good views along the plum-colored pathway inside the area that I shaded in green on the map below.

DHS-Epcot-IG-Fwks_071014_zps62eda25b.jpg

Anyone have any pics from a boardwalk room? We saw them, but didn't snap any pics and would like to include them in my scrapbook.

We could see them from the top of the waterslide at BWI, lol. We eventually walked around to the steps that are right by the pool that lead to the path along the river. I would say anywhere along that path.

Frozen fireworks are at DHS. There's a stage show where the hat used to be and then some really cool fireworks.

Watched the fireworks from the viewing area along the path last night and they were amazing. Great view and the music was often loud enough so you could hear it too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter