• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Fireworks questions

qman

DIS Veteran
How do the Frozen Fireworks compared with Wishes? What are the best viewing locations?

I think Wishes is a boring show. I loved the Frozen fireworks.

I enjoyed being close enough to see the characters on the stage, but not so close that the hat blocks the view of the fireworks.

The Frozen fireworks are GREAT-- I preferred them to Wishes in a big way! The best viewing IMO is in front of the American Idol theatre- WONDERFUL fireworks view, and the screen gives you a full view of the stage if you can't see it (but from there you usually can).

I enjoyed the Frozen fireworks more than Wishes. If you can get there early, grab a snack or dinner at Min and Bill's and grab a table around the perimeter of that seating area (best is right next to American Idol). You will see part of the stage and a screen. Or just sit on the ground in front of the screen at American Idol.

I enjoyed the Frozen fireworks more than Wishes. If you can get there early, grab a snack or dinner at Min and Bill's and grab a table around the perimeter of that seating area (best is right next to American Idol). You will see part of the stage and a screen. Or just sit on the ground in front of the screen at American Idol.

This is what we did Sunday, worked great.

Wishes is the standard and cannot be touched in my opinion. The Frozen fireworks were a great change of pace though.

I thought they were really good...cute little stage show and great fireworks.

I will say though, that the Light Show on the Castle just before Wishes is pretty impressive. More so than the Frozen Stage show.

When we went there was a whole pre-party with a rock band playing before the fireworks and show...they were awesome.

In terms of the actual Fireworks, I think there are more used in the Frozen one's.

When are the frozen fireworks? Are they after fantasmic?
When we go there is one show of fantasmic at 8. Will me miss the fireworks?
Would like to see both

Frozen Fireworks were amazing, however, Holiday Wishes IMHO is still the best

just want to make sure I got this right...I will be going to HS on 9/2 so that means that I won't be able to see the fireworks correct?

just want to make sure I got this right...I will be going to HS on 9/2 so that means that I won't be able to see the fireworks correct?

Correct. No fireworks on 9/2... you miss them by a day. Or, you can go and watch them from outside DHS on 9/1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter