• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen drinks at Goofy's Candy Co.?

Oh, yes, I had forgotten about Stitch. I knew ther was one we didn't buy but couldn't remember why (as we have 5 in our family, you'd think we'd buy all 5. We don't really care for Stitch. I wish they had Pluto or donald!)

My kids mixed all the flavors so I guess I coudl say yes they tried it, but you'd never know.:lmao:

I have had the banana Icee at 7-11 and it is good, very banana-ee, but I like it. It isn't my favorite, but good. I imagine it is similar if not the same.

Tje orange was my flavor of choice!!!

LOL that's cool they will let you mix the flavors. Or is it a self-serve type thing?

Thanks for the info on the banana and orange. They both sound yummy!

No, it isn't self serve, but they let you mix. My kids said one of each and they happily did it. In the end it just tasted like sugar, but of course they liked it!

i can't wait to get the orange... it was so refreshing! Just like a creamcicle. I was hoping they had some new cups, I guess I will bring ours from home since they don't. No biggie, it saves me money, but the cups are really nice and I would like some different ones.

My DD got one with a SC on our way to MCO in Sept. but she didn't like it. She said it was too sweet. :confused3 I think she got a mix of coke and something raspberry. And she loves Icees.

Yeah!!! Thanks for the pic!!! Love it, need to get it!! I am all about the banana one!!!

I just can't wait to try Goofy's on our next trip! :yay: Since we'll be staying at SSR, I can imagine us walking over to DTD quite often just to get some treats and a frozen drink or two! :thumbsup2 Plus, the walk over and back to the resort will stop the calories from sticking to us, right? :confused3 :rolleyes1

:cheer2: Oooh! Those look fantastic!

I'm definetely getting either a Minnie or a Goofy with Rootin Tootin Red when we go!
:rotfl:

OP here...just got back from my trip, and I never ended up going in Goofy's Candy Co. So bummed! You all will have to let me know how they taste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter