Frozen Combo Pack at Walmart

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
Just saw that Walmart is going to have the Frozen package deal for $21.96 starting tomorrow. Does anyone know if this will be available at midnight, or will I have to wait later? Would it happen to sell for this price today? Guess they may not even have them out yet, though.

Just saw that Walmart is going to have the Frozen package deal for $21.96 starting tomorrow. Does anyone know if this will be available at midnight, or will I have to wait later? Would it happen to sell for this price today? Guess they may not even have them out yet, though.

1. It should be available at midnight for you to purchase.
2. They cannot sell you the movie today at all. If yours is a 24 hour store then they will be brought out close to midnight or just after.

Our plan is to stop by Walmart on the way home from the gym in the morning.

worm761 said:
1. It should be available at midnight for you to purchase.
2. They cannot sell you the movie today at all. If yours is a 24 hour store then they will be brought out close to midnight or just after.

Our plan is to stop by Walmart on the way home from the gym in the morning.

I preordered from Amazon and should get it today. Tracker said "out for delivery".

I preordered from Amazon and should get it today. Tracker said "out for delivery".

Shipping is different. But a store cannot sell a physical copy until the release date. They can get into all sorts of trouble for selling early.

DH works at Wal-Mart (he's in charge of the backroom) - he says they have tons of the Frozen DVDs etc - they will be out at midnight (24 hour store). He'll buy one right at midnight before coming home :)

I preordered from Amazon and mine says "preparing to ship". Ugh. Wish I'd just gone to Walmart.

I am trying to stay up for another two hrs plus and run to walmart and get it. So tired now and so cold outside...but I am going to give it my best shot!

I preordered from Amazon and mine says "preparing to ship". Ugh. Wish I'd just gone to Walmart.

Mine just left the carrier facility 18 minutes ago. It should still be here by tomorrow. This happens a lot (we have prime).

Mine just left the carrier facility 18 minutes ago. It should still be here by tomorrow. This happens a lot (we have prime).

Mine finally left the warehouse a couple of hours ago and will also be here tomorrow :thumbsup2

I work overnights at wal-mart. They will be out at midnight. We also got in a few shippers with the toys and dresses.

Got it in my hands at 11 58....back home and in bed at 12 10 :). Glad I live close to walmart :)

I just got back from my local Walmart and I got the DVD pack that also included a Disney Infinity Elsa or Anna character. I ended up buying two, one for our family and one for my daughters friend. The best part is my daughters friend is giving us the other Infinity character. Gotta love 24 hours stores!! :cool1:

Got mine with the Elsa Infinity figure at 12:01. My Wal-mart had maybe 10 of the ones with the Infinity figures. They only had a few boxes of the DVDs too. Supposedly they were guaranteed enough to last the first hour, but I'm not real sure they did. They definitely had enough for the group of us that was standing there waiting right now though, since the majority was not looking for the Infinity figurine. I saw several people heading back there as we were leaving.

The set with the Infinity figure was $21.97. I have the set pre-ordered, but it was $29.97 and also when I checked today it showed it had not shipped and was not estimated to make it to me until the end of next week. I don't trust Wal-mart because last time I had a popular item on pre-order, they cancelled my order after the item was released. I'd rather have it now, and if it does show up the end of next week, I'll return it and save some money. It was free shipping, so I won't lose anything there. Plus, it was kind of fun, standing with the group of us at midnight waiting for them to come out!

I can't believe I am posting this late or even why I am up and on here!:lmao: Just got back and got 1 of the combo packs. I got 1 of the 7 they had! Our store is a rather hight volume store so not sure what that tells you. I read on another board and they said their Wal Mart only had 2. The employee said I was smart to come so early and here my dh was making fun of me acting as if it was like black friday. ;)

Just got back home as well, our store only had 4 on the shelf- thought they said they had received 12 total. I was so happy I was there at 11:45. My husband thought I was crazy too!! Now if only my mom can pick up Elsa when her store opens tomorrow morning. Called her at 12:10 and told her she better set the alarm for earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter