Frozen Coke Question?

littlesuitcase

Mouseketeer
This is for my 10 year old daughter... who is not usually allowed to have coke or pepsi.

When we stayed at POP a few years ago she tasted frozen coke. She asked if we would have that at our resort this time. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Is the frozen coke a "POP" thing or is it part of the food courts all over?

Thanks for your help!
Helen

I have stayed at POR a few times, and never noticed that they offered frozen coke. The last time I stayed there was a few years ago, so I suppose they could have added it. My family enjoys them, and we tend to get one while we are at the parks. In my experience, it was not something they offered. If they have added it, maybe someone can help and let us know. Have a great time, I think you'll love POR. :cool1:

I don't know about finding the frozen cokes at POR but I know that they sell them at MGM Studios. Bought some in June, 2006! Lisa

I am hoping that they'll put in a frozen Coke machine with the rehab of the Riverside Mill Food Court. It's the Year of a Million Dreams, and that little machine would make a lot of people happy, right?! :woohoo:

My kids LOVED the frozen Cokes at Pop Century. I wish all resorts had them. We used our refillable mugs for frozen Cokes more often than for any other drink.

Well if they are there Burger King offers them too!!
I am not a soda drinker but frozen coles are the best in hot weath:yay: er!

the only 2 places were Pop and CR - and the last I heard the one at CR was gone?
I was at the Contemporary this past December & the Frozen Coke machine was still there, unless since then it's been taken away. However I highly doubt it has been since no one has reported it here.

From viewing the menus at AllEars, there are several CS places in the parks that offer them. I'll be on the lookout at I LOVE Frozen Cokes!! I stop for them at Burger King at least a couple times a week! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone - if I don't see a post before I go, I will report back when we return. My daughter will be disappointed but we will have to find one while we are out and about.

Helen

I know POP and Contemp has them and as far as parks go MGM has them and Magic Kingdom and EPCOT.Dont know about AK.I love frozen cokes and go on a search for them :love:

I am hoping that they'll put in a frozen Coke machine with the rehab of the Riverside Mill Food Court. It's the Year of a Million Dreams, and that little machine would make a lot of people happy, right?! :woohoo:

My kids LOVED the frozen Cokes at Pop Century. I wish all resorts had them. We used our refillable mugs for frozen Cokes more often than for any other drink.

That's exactly what I was hoping for. I'd love to see them at POR when I go in August.

If I remember correctly, there is a store in Downtown Disney that sells Frozen Coke, which is only a boat ride away from POR.

I was CRAVING a frozen coke during our last visit. Finally found one at Epcot at the little concession stand in the corner after passing China. I told the CM that I had been searching for a frozen coke for 3 days and she said..."It's on the house...have a magical day!"

YAY. :banana:

I was CRAVING a frozen coke during our last visit. Finally found one at Epcot at the little concession stand in the corner after passing China. I told the CM that I had been searching for a frozen coke for 3 days and she said..."It's on the house...have a magical day!"

YAY. :banana:

That's awesome!

We were at POR in August and frequented the food court. There are definitely no frozen coke machines there - my kids would have been at them constantly if there had been. Sorry for the bad news, but never fret, as mentioned earlier there's other places to find them at WDW!

Frozen coke is also available in Ice Station Cool(is it still called that?) in Epcot. I drank one while watching the dancing fountain in Sept. It was heaven :goodvibes

I know POP and Contemp has them and as far as parks go MGM has them and Magic Kingdom and EPCOT.Dont know about AK.I love frozen cokes and go on a search for them :love:

The contemp has been on again/off again. Not sure of their status right now.

Last january ('06), the frozen coke machine was there.

But in June it was gone.

Not sure if it's back again.

I've heard the machines are prone to breakdowns, so maybe it was just out for repair/replacement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter