• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen cocktail prices on RCCL ships

JLitfin

love Disney
My DH and I are booked on a cruise next January and I'm considering purchasing one of the drink packages that offer Frozen cocktails. Really enjoy my frozen cocktails while cruising. I was trying to figure out cost between the package and paying out of pocket and was wondering does anyone know the range of prices on the RCCL ships for frozen cocktails.

Thanks.

They can range between $5.95 to $8 depending on what you get. The drink of the day special is usually the $5.95 drink and then they go up in price from there.

I looked at a few receipts from last week. For a frozen margarita, strawberry daiquiri, strawberry margarita - they were all $10.50 each.

I have a PDF of the menu from last year on my iBooks and the frozen drinks are between 7.75 and 10.50. So I would expect them to have increased for this year. But they are marvellous, I rate royals frozen cocktails over any drink I have ever had on disney.

My DH and I are booked on a cruise next January and I'm considering purchasing one of the drink packages that offer Frozen cocktails. Really enjoy my frozen cocktails while cruising. I was trying to figure out cost between the package and paying out of pocket and was wondering does anyone know the range of prices on the RCCL ships for frozen cocktails.

Thanks.

recent drink menus here. enjoy!

http://cruisewithgambee.com/royal-caribbean-drink/

Thanks guys, this information helps me make up my mind on the drink package or not

Thanks guys, this information helps me make up my mind on the drink package or not

Wow where have I been. I didn't know you could get a drink package. The $55 plan for frozen mixed drinks and soda seems like a good deal.

Ok newbie question here. Is the a limit with that plan to the number of mixed drinks you can order? Never tried some of these and would like to sample them to see if they are good.

Wow where have I been. I didn't know you could get a drink package. The $55 plan for frozen mixed drinks and soda seems like a good deal. Ok newbie question here. Is the a limit with that plan to the number of mixed drinks you can order? Never tried some of these and would like to sample them to see if they are good.

I'd like to know too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter