Frozen characters

Frozen just won #1 at the box office again for this weekend and it is "virtually unheard of" for a movie to rocket back to #1 in it's 6th week of release according to the Hollywood Reporter.

It's now the most successful title of all time from Disney Animation Studios.

Disney Parks gets a lot of bashing around here for lost magic, but movie-wise Disney still has it going on big time. :)

Loved the movie. My DGD is just obsessed. Hope we can see the characters in June.

I seriously love Frozen so much. i haven't been this enamored of a Disney movie since I saw Beauty and the Beast when it first came out. I've since grown disenchanted with typical princess storylines, but Frozen was just so good. I downloaded the soundtrack today, and I'm hopeful that I can tell my kids we'll be meeting Anna and Elsa in April. :goodvibes

Now may be the time to think about replacing the Beauty and the Beast show at DHS with Frozen maybe

Now may be the time to think about replacing the Beauty and the Beast show at DHS with Frozen maybe

What happened to the rumor that they were going to replace it with a Tangled show? Or was that put on the back shelf when she got her own bathrooms? ;)

What happened to the rumor that they were going to replace it with a Tangled show? Or was that put on the back shelf when she got her own bathrooms? ;)

Mesa pointed out to me this weekend that the rumor that BotB was going away at all has sort of withered away. :confused3

I thought of the Frozen show as well, and I've never heard the one about Tangled. I definitely like Frozen better, but Disney would be a lot more likely to find CMs who could perform the Tangled songs, and they wouldn't have to come up with nearly as much stage magic for that story. They might save Frozen for Broadway anyway.

Besides, it would be great to see the Pub Thugs on stage. I would probably join in singing along with I Have a Dream (much to the dismay of my fellow patrons).

I really hope they keep Anna & Elsa around for awhile. My 7-yr-old son was very disappointed that he didn't get to meet them on our trip last week. The waits were just crazy. I know on our Epcot day (1/2), they had to add an extra session because there were still so many people waiting.

I really hope they keep Anna & Elsa around for awhile. My 7-yr-old son was very disappointed that he didn't get to meet them on our trip last week. The waits were just crazy. I know on our Epcot day (1/2), they had to add an extra session because there were still so many people waiting.

I think every Disney Princess has at least one Meet & Greet in the parks, I don't think we have to worry that Anna & Elsa won't with the most popular Disney movie in years.

Really hope they keep them around for longer. I don't have insides about this things but I imagine they will be around for a long time after they officially become princesses.

I hope they just get working on keeping more Frozen merchandise in the parks. Was sad to see it nowhere besides in EPCOT in Norway. For such a popular new movie I was hoping to see more stuff.

Rumors I am reading also say look for the Malestorm to make way for a Frozen ride. Apparently Disney learned their lesson waiting 20 years for a Little Mermaid ride :thumbsup2

I don't think I'd put too much stock into ride rumors just yet. The country of Norway would probably have to help fund the ride makeover. Depends on if they think that would really be a worthwhile investment. And also if they want the entire pavilion centered around a cartoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter