• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Characters on the Wonder?

lilpooh108

DIS Veteran
Leaving for our Wonder cruise in a few weeks :cool1:

Were there Frozen characters on your recent Wonder cruise? Frozen-related activities? The DD is obsessed :wizard: Thanks!

Sailed on the Wonder 4/23-4/27. No Frozen characters or activities. The movie was shown several times in the theater, but that was about it. There is a statue of Olaf outside the Castaway Cay post office where you could take a picture. Hopefully, the princesses that are available will be sufficient. I wish I had better news for you.

I checked a couple of Navigators here:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

and didn't find any Frozen characters listed for character meets.

Wow thanks for checking!

Sailed on the Wonder 4/23-4/27. No Frozen characters or activities. The movie was shown several times in the theater, but that was about it. There is a statue of Olaf outside the Castaway Cay post office where you could take a picture. Hopefully, the princesses that are available will be sufficient. I wish I had better news for you.

Ahh boo! We at least had Anna on the Magic last year. Too bad the Wonder doesn't have anything.

This is where DCL really lacks. Nothing is up to date! They really should have scenes added to their shows to include Brave, Wreck it Ralph and Ftozen, even if it's just a clip in one of the montages. And they should definitely have planned in advance to have the most recent princess on the ships. Casting might be hard, but they should have taken card of that before the movie came out!

That said, I agree that Alaska is the perfect ace for Rlsa and Anna and I've got my fingers crossed that they'll be there! Can't wait to hear what the first cruisers of the run have to say!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter