Frozen Characters in the Parks?

Anna and Elsa are currently meeting at Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom with 5+ hour waits (FP+ is also available for them if you can get one)

Anna and Elsa are on the very back of the first float in Festival of Fantasy. Their section turns very slowly so if you see Tiana and Naveen, keep watching as that section turns and Anna And Elsa will come into view.

Yes, they are in the Magic Kingdom now. We have our Fast Passes for it in June! A friend is down there now and today they waited 5 hours 35 minutes. Don't think they had a fast pass though.

Someone posted that they went to visit the princesses in the late evening. They went to visit one of them and the "secret" princess, where they don't show who the visiting princess is. Turns out it was Anna and Elsa and they only had to wait 5 minutes. They did not know that they would be there though, as it wasn't announced whom the secret princess is.

Someone posted that they went to visit the princesses in the late evening. They went to visit one of them and the "secret" princess, where they don't show who the visiting princess is. Turns out it was Anna and Elsa and they only had to wait 5 minutes. They did not know that they would be there though, as it wasn't announced whom the secret princess is.

This is the first I have heard of a "secret" Princess. Does this happen every evening?

Yes, they are in the Magic Kingdom now. We have our Fast Passes for it in June! A friend is down there now and today they waited 5 hours 35 minutes. Don't think they had a fast pass though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that they didn't. ;)

poohj80 said:
This is the first I have heard of a "secret" Princess. Does this happen every evening?

Sometimes they don't put a picture of a specific princess on the sign at Fairytale hall it is just a crown so you don't know until you go in which princess it will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter