• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Backpack Need to find one?

daystar91

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a Frozen backpack, does anyone know where I can find one? I thought that the Disney online store would have them but nope.

I got one at the Disney store online but also saw it at my local Disney store (only a rolling one though). They also had different ones at toys r us with matching lunch bags and target.

We got the backpack, lunch tote and rolling backpack all at our local Disney Store. They are no longer holding Frozen inventory back until Thursday. When a shipment comes in, it goes out on the floor. Disneystore.com has also been getting more Frozen merchandise in. Check frequently.

I remember seeing them at Kmart today, because DD4 was begging for one. It almost made me feel bad that I just ordered her a LL Bean backpack, lol.

I bought one at Toys R Us yesterday for $14.99 and free lunch bag. My store was out of Frozen lunch bag but told me I can exchange it by August 23rd.

Is is appropriate for resellers to advertise on these boards? Just wondering.

One reason they ARE in short supply, is people buying them who do not need them. So they can re-sell them at a profit. If you bought them by mistake, return them.

And, my kids are grown, this is not an item that I am looking for, just feel bad for those who are. And the stores ARE still receiving them in shipment, and online will too, for now, so keep looking each day. Early in the AM and in the afternoons.

I bought one today at Walmart for $9.88. It was cute, dd4 is in love with it. I figured I should buy it now rather than risk them being gone closer to the return of school.

I saw tons of them at my local Disney store this morning as well as lunch bags. They were very cute but my girls are too old to carry a Frozen backpack :(

I didn't buy any Frozen merchandise but they had a lot in stock including Anna's coronation dress...wow, it's gorgeous!!, the Sven & Olaf plush, the Kristoff animator doll, the singing Anna doll, the Anna plush...lots of stuff. It looks like they are getting more stuff in now.

I saw one in the Walmart ad this week. It didn't look high quality, but it looked cute!

Maggie

You can't throw a stick in any of the school supply departments around here without hitting a frozen backpack or lunch bag. They look SUPER cheap though. The Disney store added some online over the weekend.

Thank you everyone...Walmart was all out and I checked three of them...I found some on ebay and amazon people wanted more then I was willing to pay..But the good news is I did find one at Toys R Us...Thank you for all your help...

Toys R Us has them online right now. There are some new ones and one that is a backpack / lunchbox combo!!!!

Thank you everyone...Walmart was all out and I checked three of them...I found some on ebay and amazon people wanted more then I was willing to pay..But the good news is I did find one at Toys R Us...Thank you for all your help...

I'm not sure where exactly in Buffalo you are from, but they had some at the Target on Delaware in Buffalo last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter