Frosty Floridians Support Group

Virgo10

<font color=darkorchid>Really, this year there's n
I did not move down here to flip the heat on in November. It's only 57 degrees outside. :scared1: Anyone else find this disturbing?

Oh, and you people from the colder climates who came in to shower us with false sympathy... :wave2: ... now get lost! :rotfl:

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

I went out at lunchtime today and brrrrrr. I've lost all my northern blood.

Yeah...brrr! I don't even have my winter clothes unpacked yet! I might have to move south for the winter. :rotfl:

I remember going down to Key West one Nov, and one morning, I was doing some shopping, and one guy steps outside and goes...Brrr...it's chilly...and I am like huh?...it's 75 degrees :confused3

then when I mentioned that, he says, they just got done with like 3 weeks of 90+ temps, so to him it WAS cold. I just laughed as I walked out in my tshirt and shorts..

But I wish someday I could complain about how cold it is in Florida :thumbsup2

Better now than in two weeks when we'll be down there.

We expect waterpark weather! :sunny:

Wait until January and there will be a few weeks where the high will be in the upper 40's-low 50's. :cold:

I have lived here for about 17 years, and these little cold fronts are enough for me, and I used to live in Indiana! I like it when it's in the 60's and that is cold enough for me. :sunny:

We went to Tennessee for Christmas one year, and I was SO miserable - 30's/40's and damp and dark - I don't know how people live like that! :rotfl:

Well it was nice last week while we were there. :sunny:

We heard on the news about the chilly weather coming. Sorry we used it all up before we left! :teeth:

I'm glad (I kept some of my warm sweaters when I moved down here, because I'm going to be needing them this week. It's COLD!

Anne

I wore my turtleneck today! I hate the heat and the cold, whats a girl to do?

It felt cooler when I was out at lunchtime than it was this morning when I left the house.

We're under a wind chill advisory for tomorrow morning. Yay.

It's cloudy as heck outside right now & windy. :cold: Funny thing is, it's warmer in the place we moved from than it is here right now, and the old place gets numerous feet of snow every year! :rotfl: I moved to get away from the cold!

Mom2Ashli said:
It felt cooler when I was out at lunchtime than it was this morning when I left the house.
::yes:: I agree. And when it is cold outside it is nearly a meatlocker at work. I didn't dress warm enough for the office today.

It's even cloudy here too! I'm under an adivisory regarding the cold weather that's coming my way this evening!!! It's only 65 degrees right now and it's going to get even colder!!! :cold: I'm certainly not looking forward to this winter like weather, that's for sure!!!!!!!

So long as it gets warmer by Decmeber 8th! :thumbsup2 Let you guys "suffer" in the "cold".... and then be nice and toast for when we get there! :rotfl:

No, i'm from California, just moved to Florida in July. California gets hot and cold too!

Loving it!!!! :banana: Loving it!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :teeth: :rotfl: Did I say, LOVING IT!!!! :love: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rockband: party:

Wait till tomorrow night

Orlando FL Tues Nov. 21

Mostly cloudy with a brief shower; the temperature approaching the record low of 35 set in 1981. Winds from the NW at 12 mph.
Realfeel®: 32 °F Low: 38 °F

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter