Front page autograph page design

I'll try to work on these tonight. It takes a bit longer to do autograph covers because I've got to find the graphics, but I'll try to get as many done as I can. ;)

These are great! This may be a stupid question but what size are these covers? I just want to make sure I have the autograph pages and the size of the cover matching.

Could I have 2 designs?

Marissa - Playhouse Disney Shows
Andrea - Princesses
Carrie - Pixar Theme

Would it be possible for me to get front pages for autograph books for my 2 daughters?

Princesses - Emma
Mickey, Minnie & friends (or just Mickey & Minnie) - Sarah

Our books are going to be 4x6.

Thanks!
Stephanie

Hi Michelle! I've seen your princess "name" at the bottom of other posts you've made on DIS. I've always thought it was precious, but never thought to ask you about it. I'm THRILLED that I stumbled upon the Creative DISigns thread, and this one in particular! If you ever have any free time, would you mind doing these for me?....

BRAYDEN-Cars Autograph Book Cover
BRAYDEN-Cars Name

BAILEY-Princess Autograph Book Cover
BAILEY-Princess Name

MIMI-Mickey & Gang Autograph Book Cover
MIMI-Mickey & Gang Name

ANGELA-Mickey & Gang Name

TIA for so many requests! (I didn't realize how much I needed until I typed it out) I truly appreciate all the effort you put into these projects. God bless you! :lovestruc

I'll have to work on the other ones. It takes a while to find all the images

DREW2.jpg

AIDAN2.jpg

MIA.jpg

HAYLEE.jpg

Here's a couple more. As far as the pirate one...are you wanting pirates of the Caribbean?

joshua.jpg

alec.jpg

Michelle, that is fine, they are 2 and 4, so they won't complain about matching!!!!

They look great.. thank you so very much.... I think I also asked if you could do the 4 kids with JOURNAL too...if you haven't yet... maybe to be easier, they could all get the same.. maybe the fab 5, or something fun, we are staying at the POLY.. and then just with their names and journal instead of autograph book... ...but all the same so you don't have to do 4 different designs.. i know you are super busy. thanks a bunch!!!!
Angela

how about this?

nicole2.jpg

I know you're running short on time, so as soon as I hear from you I'll make them

That is so FUN... I love it. although, there isn't any of your designs that I haven't liked!!!! :lovestruc

Thank you....

Hi Michelle~
If it isn't too much trouble could you do a few for me~
*I don't know if it matters but I plan on doing the autograph books to be 8x8 size and the journals 8 x10 size. *

1) Autograph book cover that says Abigail's Autographs (princesses)
2) Journal cover that says Abigail's Disney Travel Book (princesses)
3) Autograph book cover that says McMicken Family Autographs (Fab 5)
4) Journal cover that says McMicken Family Disney Travel Book (Fab 5)

I hope this isn't too much work for you. I really appreciate you taking the time to do all of these for us. You are really talented and such a sweet person for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this for us.
Monica:cutie:

mcmicken2-1.jpg

mcmicken2.jpg

abigail2.jpg

abigail.jpg

Michelle,
Thanks so much for doing these!! They are just wonderful. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for me~ Abigail will just love it!! I can't wait to get started on these.
Monica

I've been looking at your posts. My family and I are travelling to Disney for our first vacation!!! I am hoping to make some autograph books and t-shirts.

Michelle - I saw that you design names with logos. How much do you charge for these. Please feel free to email me offline:

prdmmy3@yahoo.com

I do look forward to hearing from you!!

Christine

Hi Michelle! Could I get 4 of your covers. Absolutely in no rush for these.
The Neuman Family's Autographs ( Fab Five)
Joey's Autographs ( Fab Five)
April's Autographs (Tink)
Marie's Autographs (Princesses)
If you have one in Pooh characters could I get one in April's name too. Their her favorite. Thank you so much. Have a Great Easter Holiday! :flower3:

Would it be possible to get a Toy Story Autograph Cover for Adam and a Princess Autograph Cover for Emily?

I'm going to fill these requests, but for future requests, please make a request on my thread. I have a difficult time keeping up w/one thread let alone 2 or 3 LOL Thanks everyone!

I'm going to fill these requests, but for future requests, please make a request on my thread. I have a difficult time keeping up w/one thread let alone 2 or 3 LOL Thanks everyone!

So sorry about that, I didn't even think about how it would make things more confusing for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter