From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 5

I got the same room Ryan & I had 2560 but it will be just me unless I can talk Sue into coming. Alysha will be in school and can not go. My friends from the Med cruise that I am cruising with in December on the Dream, Lynnise & Diann will be with us. They are just wonderful people. I am so excited. Did someone start a Hawaii thread?:surfweb:

If the kids were older and I didn't have to worry about a total meltdown from them of going on the Mickey Boat w/o them, I would invite myself along to be your roomie :lmao:

Anyway, doesn't look like we'll be booking anything tomorrow. Galveston is very inviting since we'll only by 4-5 hours away but I have no idea what my husband's schedule will be like. He'll be the low man on the totem pole of a group of 7 so I'm not counting on him getting his first choice of vacation dates.

I hope everyone has/will be able to book all they want. Best of luck!!!!

15-night to anywhere cruise sounds wonderful. But sadly we won't be joining y'all to Hawaii. We just can't take the kids out of school like that again, especially since DS won't be in preschool anymore. And sadly the dates for the Magic to sail out of Galveston won't work for us for the same reason.

I just booked the Hawaii cruise this morning, too. Wow, what a booking frenzy!

It'll be good to see some familiar faces! :)

I got the same room Ryan & I had 2560 but it will be just me unless I can talk Sue into coming. Alysha will be in school and can not go. My friends from the Med cruise that I am cruising with in December on the Dream, Lynnise & Diann will be with us. They are just wonderful people. I am so excited. Did someone start a Hawaii thread?:surfweb:

I have been so tied up this week & packing is not my favorite thing even for a short trip:eek:! I just keep telling myself "you need it and you really want to go to Bermuda" and I do want to go to Bermuda!

I do need it because those of you who don't know it, my daughter physically attacked me and threw me out of her house on February 15. It was ugly and she said many ugly things afterward like she hopes I have brain cancer and die and I am not her mother, she has a mother and her name is Cecelia (her mother-in-law). Absolutely nothing provoked this. No disagreement of any sort---just bingo! It was a horrifing event in my life as if I have not had enought, but maybe a wake up call because now I have decided I am #1 and if I don't take care of me, no one else is going to and the pitty parities are behind me. I think my husband would be proud of me! So there, that is it. I won't say I don't cry, because I do; but not for me, because I miss Garry but he would knock her on her you know what if he ever thought she laid a hand on her mother. One day at a time....I am fine!:thumbsup2

Also, if you were on my facebook, please sign on again. She destroyed it.
Harole Ann Ridgely Harper. I picked up some of you, but I know I did not recover everyone. THANKS!:grouphug:

I'm so sorry you have been through that, well, still going through it really. What a horrible thing. Lots of :hug: to you as you work through it and into your new life. All the best.

I'm so sorry you have been through that, well, still going through it really. What a horrible thing. Lots of :hug: to you as you work through it and into your new life. All the best.

Thanks for all your caring wishes.

I have been so tied up this week & packing is not my favorite thing even for a short trip:eek:! I just keep telling myself "you need it and you really want to go to Bermuda" and I do want to go to Bermuda!

I do need it because those of you who don't know it, my daughter physically attacked me and threw me out of her house on February 15. It was ugly and she said many ugly things afterward like she hopes I have brain cancer and die and I am not her mother, she has a mother and her name is Cecelia (her mother-in-law). Absolutely nothing provoked this. No disagreement of any sort---just bingo! It was a horrifing event in my life as if I have not had enought, but maybe a wake up call because now I have decided I am #1 and if I don't take care of me, no one else is going to and the pitty parities are behind me. I think my husband would be proud of me! So there, that is it. I won't say I don't cry, because I do; but not for me, because I miss Garry but he would knock her on her you know what if he ever thought she laid a hand on her mother. One day at a time....I am fine!:thumbsup2

Also, if you were on my facebook, please sign on again. She destroyed it.
Harole Ann Ridgely Harper. I picked up some of you, but I know I did not recover everyone. THANKS!:grouphug:

I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this. It sounds so horrible. Well done for looking after yourself.

I just booked the Hawaii cruise this morning, too. Wow, what a booking frenzy!

It'll be good to see some familiar faces! :)

Welcome on board. We have quite an active thread here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=40655827#post40655827

Corinna

Hawaii here we come. It took me about an hour and a half on hold. We were in Hawaii, just Honolulu, on our honeymoon and it will be 45 years next year for us and now we can celebrate on the ship

Also booked the 5 day Canadian one for August 5. At least we will not need air fare for that one.

Ditto:thumbsup2

We did not book anything either. Nothing too exciting for us. Will meet friends at DVC Hawaii in 2012. Maybe cruise again in 2013. Still hoping for a longer So. Carib. itinerary.

You all will have a blast catching up again! So fun.

It appears that this forum has died a natural death also no posts in 2 weeks. It was a great trip and a great forum with lots of great people and information but we have moved on to other cruises etc. Thank you all for the fun discussion and friendship shown here.See you on another cruise

just in case anyone happens to read this-

i'm looking for pictures and video from the shows this cruise (i know i know, you aren't "supposed to", but we all know people do hehe).

if anyone has any photos or video, can you please send me a PM? thanks so much!

and happy future sailing!

Sorry for those looking for Jeff and I. We had to go offline for quite sometime. I'm done with school. I graduated. I can officially say I am an MSN now. Work has been nuts. They couldn't handle me being off for 3 weeks... not sure how they'll handle me being off for 3 months!

Congratulations to you both!!!:dance3:

And, well done on becoming an MSN. Can I ask what it is? Something to do with nursing?

Sorry for those looking for Jeff and I. We had to go offline for quite sometime. I'm done with school. I graduated. I can officially say I am an MSN now. Work has been nuts. They couldn't handle me being off for 3 weeks... not sure how they'll handle me being off for 3 months!

Congratulations on the graduation and on your pregnancy.

Corinna

Congratulations on the degree, Jen! Why are you going to be off for three months? Do you have something ELSE you want to share with us?? Ahhhhhhhh! I totally MISSEd the little visual - Congrats on that too!

Congratulations on both events. :-)

--Kay

Im reaching out ot my past fellow cruisers in hopes that some of you still visit this thread......
In PV my family and I did the resort beach getaway..... this time around we are booked for the Las Caletas Getaway.
Did anyone visit Las Caletas on this cruise?
What did you think of it?
Do you have any pictures to share?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter