• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 5

Hi everyone,

I've been completely MIA for a while because we've just had a really crazy last few months, so we are really ready for this long-awaited cruise!!!

We've been at WDW since 12/31. :D
We'll be taking the cruisine bus from WDW to port on Thursday! Yay!

Sorry I wasn't able to be as active on this board as I had wanted, but hopefully I will meet some of you on the ship.

Oh, and believe it or not, I hurt my back pretty bad on Dec 15. I am feeling a little better each week, but am bummed because I can't do the Castaway 5K, nor am I allowed to run the entire trip....but that's ok...just can't wait to be on the ship!!!

I will be walking slowly as often as I can for exercise on Deck 4. If you see a 5'6" short dark brown haired girl w/ a petite build, that's me! (Also might look like i have a sore back!) Hubby is 5'8" medium build, and we have 2 boys....a red head (8) and light brown hair (10). We will be with my parents, too.

Ok....safe travels! See you all on the ship!!!

-Kathy

I've been MIA so long, I can't even remember the last time I posted...

Tami0220, valbob89, Phil & Deborah, HollyJolly, DCL_FAN_TAC, Stephsong, and JimmyMartin, we will be flying in to MCO on Delta on the 5th, and staying at the Hyatt...PM me or post here if you want to meet up that night.

We are at the LAX Sheraton Gateway right now, catching some ZZZs before our 10:30 flight.

UPDATE UPDATE!!
Cabo Whale Watching Group

Meet Time ~ 8:30 am (mountain time) The ship should be on land time

Meet Location ~ Route 66 ~ Deck 3

Not sure how long it wil take for all of us to tender to port.

Pez Gato is located on the right hand side at the end of the tender pier

I will deliver a letter & stickers to everyones stateroom in our group

tick tick tick tick..that's the clock going by so fast and still not done yet. At least we're packed, cats are ready to go, still more stuff to pack, but decided I don't need it and if I do will buy it on the ship. LOL

Definately will be buying another duffle bag before heading to the port because I have no room for any merchandise and since no air travel home can buy another bag and fill it up. It will give me an excuse to buy wine, soda, water and beer before getting on the ship.

Now...it's after midnight and have to get up at 2:30am to finish putting all the finishing touches on the trip, put cat food down and water, litter boxes in their places and wait for the shuttle to the airport at 4:45am.

Phew....one thing the house isn't very clean, but oh well. Some things just didn't get done. :lmao:

I'm too excited to sleep! Got a couple of hours and now wide awake but still have about 1.5 hours before I need to be up before heading to the airport. Car is loaded with one bag left out for last minute things.

I've been MIA so long, I can't even remember the last time I posted...

Tami0220, valbob89, Phil & Deborah, HollyJolly, DCL_FAN_TAC, Stephsong, and JimmyMartin, we will be flying in to MCO on Delta on the 5th, and staying at the Hyatt...PM me or post here if you want to meet up that night.

We are at the LAX Sheraton Gateway right now, catching some ZZZs before our 10:30 flight.
We're staying at the Hyatt, too.

Our flight leaves in 6 hours and I don't know what I'm doing still up.

GOOD Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Med, Northern European and Transatlantic cruisers - the charactor warehouse in the prime outlets on Vineland have scrapbooks, photo albums and other souvenirs from those cruises on sale for about 75% off. I'll be stopping there on my way out of town, if anyone wants me to pick some up for them pm prior to 10 am today or call my cell if you have it!

At AKL last night. Had dinner with a CM friend who was one of the 25 busloads out to welcome the Dream Home yesterday morning. She had just amazing video. WHAT a spectacular event.

Today, grocery store, liquor store, outlets and out to Port Canaveral. We are all STOKED! Except poor Iola who's having an allergic reaction to something and may have to visit Centra Care.

See Y'all TOMORROW!

GOOD Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Med, Northern European and Transatlantic cruisers - the charactor warehouse in the prime outlets on Vineland have scrapbooks, photo albums and other souvenirs from those cruises on sale for about 75% off. I'll be stopping there on my way out of town, if anyone wants me to pick some up for them pm prior to 10 am today or call my cell if you have it!

At AKL last night. Had dinner with a CM friend who was one of the 25 busloads out to welcome the Dream Home yesterday morning. She had just amazing video. WHAT a spectacular event.

Today, grocery store, liquor store, outlets and out to Port Canaveral. We are all STOKED! Except poor Iola who's having an allergic reaction to something and may have to visit Centra Care.

See Y'all TOMORROW!

I hope that Iola is feeling better very soon, without a trip to the care center.

Val - if anyone has a conflict, we are still willing to change if that helps any.

Safe travels everyone.

I hope that Iola is feeling better very soon, without a trip to the care center.

Val - if anyone has a conflict, we are still willing to change if that helps any.

Safe travels everyone.

I hope Iola is feeling better.
I am up because I wanted to try and grab one of only a few available upgrades to 1st class for Bob - Success - Now I'll just have to sleep on the plane.

Thanks for offering to change with anyone who has a conflict with their mixology session. I've got a note down that if anyone asks to see you about switching tickets. Your great.

Happy flight everyone who is traveling today. For those at the Park - Wish we were with you.

Val

Have a great day today whatever you may be doing. Safe travels for those travelling, fun days in the parks etc for those of us already here, successful packing, and calm non stressful work times for those still making the $'s to pay for the trip.

We are off to DHS within the hour.

So we lucked out. I know when you book value studios at AKL you take you chance at views. Well we got a sunset savana room. Not bad for 9 points a night.

Good morning all! DH and I are waiting for Roadrunner Shuttle to take us to LAX and our AA flight (thank goodness we can sleep in first class)! :cool1:

Hope those of you already at WDW are having a great time! And those of you en route - travel safe!

See everyone tomorrow. :wizard:

We've been having a blast at WDW since 29th. Now repacking for cruise, with special care for wine and champagne! I still need to buy crown for champagne girls!

DS is scuba diving in Living Seas Tank today at 4:30. I hope to get good pictures!

We are shipping box of WDW souvenirs home to Grandpa and then heading to Epcot.

See you all in the morning!

Marie

Woohoo! Limo was right on time at 4:45 am and I finished the chores left with 5 minutes to spare. lol.

Sitting in applebee's eating breakfast waiting for the flight to board. Will be in WDW before too long. AKL here we come.

Ok, I ran off and cut/stapled about 30 copies of the guide in a pocket size format. If you DON'T need one, please don't take one when you see them. I have no where near enough for everyone. For those that do need them, find me. If I have any left after CC, I'll put them in my FE for anyone else that wants one.

Barb and Dick are heading to the airport! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

College son that is driving us, and has tried to fit into my suitcase several times, mentioned we should remember to tip the driver well since we will be using his services to get back home! :rotfl:

Both college sons offered to drop out of school so they could come too! What good boys!! They do know what they're missing. :sad1: We all went the inaugural year on the MAGIC and have been fortunate enough to have gone 10 other times. But this trip is MOM and Dad.....actually, it's Barb and Dick for the first time in 22 years!!!!

I'm soooooo excited! Off to the car! :cool1::cool1:

Barb

Carly and i are hanging at MK today. Joe flies in tonight. We hope to join Jen, Jeff, their family and other cruisers at the top of BLT tonight.
Safe travels to everyone en route. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Finally at MCO! Waiting on ME then horseback riding at FW with some of our cruise buddies from last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter