• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
To change the subject completly, do we know what movies we are getting?
I think someone that had concierge found out for us on the trans atlantic nudge,nudge,wink ,wink.;)

Just thought I would share a few pictures with everyone from yesterday.
The newly engaged couple.
DrewKaylaExDinner.jpg

Ben & Kristie
PB200046.jpg

Nick & Cara
PB200037.jpg

Last weekend when we puppy-sat for Ben and Kristie, I was walking down the hall headed to the kitchen and I heard 2 feet hit the kitchen floor. By the time I got around the corner - Tracker (our dog) was in his crate.
TrackerIWasBad.jpg

They KNOW when they done wrong - I am just sure of it!
LookingGuilty.jpg

And not only did he have that guilty look, Chief (grandpup) was trying to clean him up!
Chiefcleaningup.jpg

Wait - I almost got it all...
CheifDestroyingEvidence.jpg

OK - I didn't get in the pot of spagetti sauce simmering (yep, simmering, burner on) on the stove, can I get outa here now???
CanIcomeoutnow.jpg

I was too busy trying not to laugh but I never latched the door to the crate. But one of these days, he is going to burn his paws.

Just thought I would share a few pictures with everyone from yesterday.
The newly engaged couple.
DrewKaylaExDinner.jpg

Ben & Kristie
PB200046.jpg

Nick & Cara
PB200037.jpg
great pics, gorgeous newll engaged couple!

Last weekend when we puppy-sat for Ben and Kristie, I was walking down the hall headed to the kitchen and I heard 2 feet hit the kitchen floor. By the time I got around the corner - Tracker (our dog) was in his crate.
TrackerIWasBad.jpg

LookingGuilty.jpg

And not only did he have that guilty look, Chief (grandpup) was trying to clean him up!
Chiefcleaningup.jpg

OK - I didn't get in the pot of spagetti sauce simmering (yep, simmering, burner on) on the stove, can I get outa here now???
CanIcomeoutnow.jpg

I was too busy trying not to laugh but I never latched the door to the crate. But one of these days, he is going to burn his paws.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Is he part beagle, you can just hear him in his head talking to other dog... would ya just beat it your getting me into trouble!

Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!!!

TrackerIWasBad.jpg

LookingGuilty.jpg

Chiefcleaningup.jpg

CanIcomeoutnow.jpg

Oh how funny!!!! Guilty dogs, you just have to love them!!!:rotfl2:

I am soooo bad at keeping up with this thread! Since I moved to Florida and started working for the mouse I have lost all track of time. I can't believe the cruise is less than 2 months away! i just had to share a few things with all of you, and of course ask some questions. So here it goes in no particular oder. Please feel free to comment and offer advice on any and all!

-we got our room assignment!!! we are in 8000, which from what I see looks like a great spot!
-finally got my passport in the mail (got married and needed a new one, what a pain!)
-booked hotel for 3 nights after at the Anaheim Desert Inn...reviews seemed to be good, price was great and so is the location. Anyone stay here?
-booked our FREE southwest flights :) we used rapid reward certificates we got after purchasing DVC on our credit card, heehee
-I have ordered my new fish extender and am super excited to show it off
-i have started my planning for the FE's and SM gifts :)
-What port do we arrive at in LA, i need it to book shuttles. Also, does anyone recommend anyone?
-can anyone give me any advice on disneyland/california. i have never been to either and would love some tips! where to go, what not to miss etc :)
-AS OF NOW I BELIEVE WE HAVE PAID FOR OUR LANYARDS AND BRACELETS. PLEAE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS NOT CORRECT OR IF I OWE ANYONE ELSE FOR ANYTHING!

I am so looking forward to meeting all of you!!! I am going to try harder to keep up and I am trying to do some backreading but the mouse is working me hard and crazy hours! I don't even go into work until 9pm this week! Hope everyone is well :)

Holly

I am soooo bad at keeping up with this thread! Since I moved to Florida and started working for the mouse I have lost all track of time. I can't believe the cruise is less than 2 months away! i just had to share a few things with all of you, and of course ask some questions. So here it goes in no particular oder. Please feel free to comment and offer advice on any and all!

-we got our room assignment!!! we are in 8000, which from what I see looks like a great spot!
-finally got my passport in the mail (got married and needed a new one, what a pain!)
-booked hotel for 3 nights after at the Anaheim Desert Inn...reviews seemed to be good, price was great and so is the location. Anyone stay here?
-booked our FREE southwest flights :) we used rapid reward certificates we got after purchasing DVC on our credit card, heehee
-I have ordered my new fish extender and am super excited to show it off
-i have started my planning for the FE's and SM gifts :)
-What port do we arrive at in LA, i need it to book shuttles. Also, does anyone recommend anyone?
-can anyone give me any advice on disneyland/california. i have never been to either and would love some tips! where to go, what not to miss etc :)
-AS OF NOW I BELIEVE WE HAVE PAID FOR OUR LANYARDS AND BRACELETS. PLEAE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS NOT CORRECT OR IF I OWE ANYONE ELSE FOR ANYTHING!

I am so looking forward to meeting all of you!!! I am going to try harder to keep up and I am trying to do some backreading but the mouse is working me hard and crazy hours! I don't even go into work until 9pm this week! Hope everyone is well :)

Holly

Hi, are you enjoying working for the mouse? What kind of work are you doing? Not sure if you mentioned it before or not, but I can't remember anyway!!!

We used Richard's Limousines for port to DL transfers last time. He seemed really nice(we had the man himself), but I don't have any experience of any others!! Seemed a good price at the time. He gave us lots of information during the drive too.

http://www.richardslimousine.com/

We just had a car for that transfer, but we booked our transfer from DL to the airport when on that one, and he brought a limo just for the two of us at no extra cost. Very nice.

I would guess that Tron and Tangled will be showing onboard.
I am away to google these.
On top of those two, I would say Toy Story 3.

I enjoyed toy story 3, i think it was like 2 days beofre we got of the ship I finally got around to seeing it,poor Len went himself to the movies a few times, I get ants in my pants sitting in a movie theatre.
I loved the spanish buzz:goodvibes
It didnt make me cry though like others reported.
And the 3d glasses got on my nerves, moan,moan,moan,its a hard life:rotfl:

I am away to google these.

I enjoyed toy story 3, i think it was like 2 days beofre we got of the ship I finally got around to seeing it,poor Len went himself to the movies a few times, I get ants in my pants sitting in a movie theatre.
It didnt make me cry though like others reported.
And the 3d glasses got on my nerves, moan,moan,moan,its a hard life:rotfl:

I was going to go and watch so many films, but didn't get to one!! John managed Toy Story 3 when I was ill. He didn't cry either, but he is a man of course.;) He looked at me odd when i asked if he had shed a tear!!:rotfl:

I was going to go and watch so many films, but didn't get to one!! John managed Toy Story 3 when I was ill. He didn't cry either, but he is a man of course.;) He looked at me odd when i asked if he had shed a tear!!:rotfl:

I can just see it(the look):goodvibes
Was it iron man 2 that was in stateroom, why ,dont theytell you when they films start!? len still never seen it all and he watched diff bits 20 times, it was so funny cause last cruise it was the first iron man, it was a bit dejavu or how ever you spell it when we turned the tv on.

Thanks for all the responses regarding Drew and Kayla. And those dogs - I am beginning to think the only grandchildren I ever have will have fur! But, patience - all in good time. But, I do love them.

I am with Lynne in regards to movies, I do not find the movie theater to have comfortable seating at all and it is sorely lacking in leg room. In all of our cruises, the only movie I ever saw was Narnia and that was only because they showed it in the Walt Disney Theater. And, speaking of Narnia, isn't the 3 one about to come out?? Maybe they will show that???

How did it get to be Sunday evening already? Work tomorrow - but only Monday and Tuesday this week and then I am out for Thanksgiving. I guess that is not so bad.

Hi everyone,

I have been MIA on these boards for a while. We've had an incredibly busy last couple months, and I've had no time to keep up on these boards... I can't even believe it's already Thanksgiving!! Time flies, BUT that means our cruise is even closer!

We are excited that we finally got our room assignment!! We were GTY (cat 5A). We are in 7540. Ironically, this is the exact stateroom we were in on the Magic this past January. It's a great room (well, on the Magic it was a great room, and I assume the Wonder it is just as great). It's a connecting room, but that's ok. We were connecting with my inlaws in January, and when the doors were closed, we heard nothing, so I'm not even concerned about a connecting room in terms of noise... I'm just excited to know our room!

My parents are going on the cruise with us, and we were hoping they'd get upgraded to a veranda room with us, but that didn't happen. They are on deck 6 in a 9A room.... but they are very happy with that room (I always say book the room you are very happy with and if you get an upgrade then that is just extra special! :) ). So, we're looking forward to spending this time with my parents!!

Can't believe the cruise is so close. We leave on Dec 31 and will be at WDW first.

And, on Wednesday this week, we're flying up to Alaska for Thanksgiving (where my whole family lives and where I grew up), so we're going to truly get a WHITE and COLD Thanksgiving! Will make me even more excited about being on the PC cruise in January where it'll be sunny and warm.

Looking forward to meeting all of you on Jan 6!

Take care,
Kathy

Thanks for all the responses regarding Drew and Kayla. And those dogs - I am beginning to think the only grandchildren I ever have will have fur! But, patience - all in good time. But, I do love them.

I am with Lynne in regards to movies, I do not find the movie theater to have comfortable seating at all and it is sorely lacking in leg room. In all of our cruises, the only movie I ever saw was Narnia and that was only because they showed it in the Walt Disney Theater. And, speaking of Narnia, isn't the 3 one about to come out?? Maybe they will show that???

How did it get to be Sunday evening already? Work tomorrow - but only Monday and Tuesday this week and then I am out for Thanksgiving. I guess that is not so bad.

Let's see . . . two got married last year and one just got engaged? Couldn't you GIve 'em a CHANCE before you start praying for Grandchildren? :rotfl:

We saw A Christmas Carol in 3D in the Walt Disney Theater last year - it was Wonderful!popcorn::

GRRRRRRR ! Just lost a massive post :( So, a photo will have to suffice until I can be bothered typing it all again....

DD5yo at the beach we had brunch at on Saturday (the photo was taken with my phone, so please excuse the poor resolution)...

z217950332.jpg

Cheers,
Sally :)

Hi, are you enjoying working for the mouse? What kind of work are you doing? Not sure if you mentioned it before or not, but I can't remember anyway!!!

We used Richard's Limousines for port to DL transfers last time. He seemed really nice(we had the man himself), but I don't have any experience of any others!! Seemed a good price at the time. He gave us lots of information during the drive too.

http://www.richardslimousine.com/

We just had a car for that transfer, but we booked our transfer from DL to the airport when on that one, and he brought a limo just for the two of us at no extra cost. Very nice.

I love working for the mouse, it is the best job I have ever had! It certainly has it's difficulties but it is worth all of that :) I work at Magic Kingdom on Main Street in the Emporium so I get to see lots of people!

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely look into the service. See you soon!

Holly

Let's see . . . two got married last year and one just got engaged? Couldn't you GIve 'em a CHANCE before you start praying for Grandchildren? :rotfl:

We saw A Christmas Carol in 3D in the Walt Disney Theater last year - it was Wonderful!popcorn::

Linda - ummmmmmmmmm maybe :lmao: But, it will all happen when it happens and it will be absolutely grand when it does! Drew and Kayla have a wait yet so I will just try and be more patient.

So sorry about your post Sally but that pic is great. That sky is the most beautiful blue.

Oh, I loved the Spanish Buzz too! It was great!

GRRRRRRR ! Just lost a massive post :( So, a photo will have to suffice until I can be bothered typing it all again....

DD5yo at the beach we had brunch at on Saturday (the photo was taken with my phone, so please excuse the poor resolution)...

z217950332.jpg

Cheers,
Sally :)
Still a great photo! Today, DS kept asking to go to the beach. We live about an hour north of the beach but it's not a pretty beach like that!

glindamood, great photos! Loved the little story of the dogs!

Holly, glad you are enjoying your job! If we ever move close the mouse, I'd love to work there!

Well, I found DD a dress at the Mexican flea market for $10. This one vendor said they would have more next weekend as her daughter was going to Mexico this week. Hopefully I'll be able to find something for me then. Didn't find anything for the guys. Guess I'll resort to ebay :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter