From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been poking around and found a site that offers Disney print and I can upload the MIckey silhouette. I'm thinking of using "WDW to DL" on the front and "Panama Canal January 2011" around the back. The two will be separated by the Mickey heads. It's also an American company and offers recycled bracelets that can be individually bagged. I can get lime green and glow-in-the-dark lime green for the kids. The cost with shipping is $1.30 per bracelet.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants something else on the bracelet.

Since the cost is up to $1.30, I'm going to wait two weeks to order, giving new people time to order. I will hand out the bracelets and return the change at the cruise terminal. If you were kind enough to send extra money, please remind me so I can return it too.

If you would like to order a bracelet from here out they are $1.30. Please email me at tinkerbellesmom@sbcglobal, or PM me. Orders will close Nov. 10. There is an overage, so I will have extra at the terminal.
Tenya

If you would like to order a bracelet from here out they are $1.30. Please email me at tinkerbellesmom@sbcglobal, or PM me. Orders will close Nov. 10. There is an overage, so I will have extra at the terminal.
Tenya

Didn't know how much to send, but now that I do, payment via paypal is on the way :goodvibes

I read somewhere that after its last refurbishment they added it back in with the new narrator's voice.:woohoo:

You now hear it inside Space Mountain and it asks Tom Morrow to "contact Mr. Johnson" for something. And I could be wrong but I think it was a female voice, not the new narrator's.

I've been poking around and found a site that offers Disney print and I can upload the MIckey silhouette. I'm thinking of using "WDW to DL" on the front and "Panama Canal January 2011" around the back. The two will be separated by the Mickey heads. It's also an American company and offers recycled bracelets that can be individually bagged. I can get lime green and glow-in-the-dark lime green for the kids. The cost with shipping is $1.30 per bracelet.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants something else on the bracelet.

Since the cost is up to $1.30, I'm going to wait two weeks to order, giving new people time to order. I will hand out the bracelets and return the change at the cruise terminal. If you were kind enough to send extra money, please remind me so I can return it too.

Tenya

Tenya, does the 1.50 i already sent maybe include shipping? if so please ship! and for 20 cents a piece - keep my change!!
thanks,
sherri

I think I paid for bracelets thru pay pal, or was that lanyards? Anyway, I paid $4 for 2. You can send them and keep the change.

I think I paid for bracelets thru pay pal, or was that lanyards? Anyway, I paid $4 for 2. You can send them and keep the change.

Must have been bracelets..I haven't collected for lanyards yet! I know..it's starting to be a blur!

Hey Alan - On the mainboards it says Southwest is now a participating onboard checkin airline. Well at least at Port Canaveral and MCO. Do you know if it is going to be offered at LAX as well?

Snogging=pashing.

Got to go back to class - very boring Workplace Authority stuff....

SWA is having an awesome sale that covers January: $30/60/90/120 fares! My HOU to MCO was $60 and LAX to HOU was $90. I now have $368 in credits! Of course, I just booked LAX home last week! I'd rather just have $206 from that leg in my pocket, but at least it's not lost!

Awesome! I rebooked our one way from LAX to Oakland. That left me with $150 in credit that I used to buy a round trip ticket back to Disneyland for my DW!

Thanks for Posting!:thumbsup2

just wanted to pass on that if anyone is interested in another tour of manuel antonio park that my cousin lives in costa rica and works with a local tour company and would be able to put together a tour for a group if wanted - would be similar to the one that Valbob has arranged so just putting this out as another option if that one fills up - here's a link to their info on trip advisor http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...nio_National_Park_Province_of_Puntarenas.html - if there is interest i can ask my cousin to put a group rate together...

my family will be meeting up with my cousin for a private tour and going to his house to visit with his family - it's been a few years since we've seen each other in person and we've never met his kids so we're looking forward to a chance to spend the day with them.

We're you thinking of doing just the Manuel Antonio Park or were you adding a boat tour too?

We're still on the fence as which tour we want to do. We originally thought of doing the Monteverde Trainforest and we like the sound of ValBob's too.

Didn't know how much to send, but now that I do, payment via paypal is on the way :goodvibes
Thanks, Carmen. I got it.

Tenya, does the 1.50 i already sent maybe include shipping? if so please ship! and for 20 cents a piece - keep my change!!
thanks,
sherri
Sherri, The $1.50 was including shipping from the company and postage from my house to yours.

Tami, I'm not sure the extra $.40 from your $4 will cover postage. I'll have to do a test trial when I get them.

Just to clarify, the shipping I referred to was from the company to my house. That leaves $.20 per bracelet for shipping from my house to yours. I'll have to see how much postage actually is before I decide to mail them out or bring them to the port.

Night all,
tenya

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting about Southwests fares! My brother goes to Arizona State so he only has to fly back from Cali to Phoenix after the cruise while I have to fly back to Philly. His flight from San Diego to Phoenix was 30 bucks, I cannot believe it. To further add to my happiness today I booked my flight on USAirways nonstop from SD to Philly for $150, it was $270 when I checked last week!! And I get free bags because I'm silver preferred. So excited...and in case anyone is wondering why we are flying home from SD, I went to college there so we want to drive down for the day since we are so close and dont know when I'll be back in So Cal. Good luck to everyone else who still needs to buy airfare!!

Thanks for posting! We rebooked and saved $90+:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay:

Thanks, Carmen. I got it.
Sherri, The $1.50 was including shipping from the company and postage from my house to yours.Tami, I'm not sure the extra $.40 from your $4 will cover postage. I'll have to do a test trial when I get them.Just to clarify, the shipping I referred to was from the company to my house. That leaves $.20 per bracelet for shipping from my house to yours. I'll have to see how much postage actually is before I decide to mail them out or bring them to the port.
Night all,
tenya

Tenya,
You don't have to worry about shipping ours...just give it to us at the cruise terminal.

SWA is having an awesome sale that covers January: $30/60/90/120 fares! My HOU to MCO was $60 and LAX to HOU was $90. I now have $368 in credits! Of course, I just booked LAX home last week! I'd rather just have $206 from that leg in my pocket, but at least it's not lost!

:worship: carmie3377, thanks for the "heads up" on this. We are going to DL in February and rebooked the flight at the $30 rate. Saved $196, which I promptly converted into another DL trip - this time from December 7th to 9th. We still have a $33 credit! Staying at Candy Cane Inn for a change - the AAA rate was $113. YAY!:banana:
Shirley

I read somewhere that after its last refurbishment they added it back in with the new narrator's voice.:woohoo:

Oh, I must listen more closely.

:rolleyes:yeah right,lol

Necking,ha ha

Marilyn naps, I neck,lol,lol, well maybe on my honeymoon 20 years ago:confused3
And me 41+ years ago on our honeymoon!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Yes, napping is more like it nowadays.;)

You now hear it inside Space Mountain and it asks Tom Morrow to "contact Mr. Johnson" for something. And I could be wrong but I think it was a female voice, not the new narrator's.

Ah thank you. I will listen for that, but it obviously isn't as clear as the original. I thought the original was much more of the date of the thing.

Snogging=pashing.

Got to go back to class - very boring Workplace Authority stuff....

Mmmmm, pashing. Now that sounds very younger generation, and perhaps a little more involved than simple snogging!!!;)

Mmmmm, pashing. Now that sounds very younger generation, and perhaps a little more involved than simple snogging!!!;)

You know, the word "pashing" still makes me cringe ! It takes me straight back to 1986 at Luna Park, and my first ever real "pash" :scared1: Suffice to say, it involved braces on teeth, and the swapping of saliva :rotfl:

Sorry for that visual !

I had THE singularly most boring day of my life at my course today. One guy kept falling asleep and the girl next to him kept having to nudge him to get him to wake up. The worst part is I have part two tomorrow....

I emailed Katie from DU with all our DL restaurant bookings last night - fingers crossed we get the reservations we want (I'll hear back in a couple of days).

Oh, add me to the people mover lovers. I was very bummed it was taken down at DL, so I can't wait to get on the one at WDW :)

Anyway, I've got to get kids into bed - have a great morning / day / evening everyone.

Cheers,
Sally :)

You know, the word "pashing" still makes me cringe ! It takes me straight back to 1986 at Luna Park, and my first ever real "pash" :scared1: Suffice to say, it involved braces on teeth, and the swapping of saliva :rotfl:

Sorry for that visual !

I had THE singularly most boring day of my life at my course today. One guy kept falling asleep and the girl next to him kept having to nudge him to get him to wake up. The worst part is I have part two tomorrow....

I emailed Katie from DU with all our DL restaurant bookings last night - fingers crossed we get the reservations we want (I'll hear back in a couple of days).

Oh, add me to the people mover lovers. I was very bummed it was taken down at DL, so I can't wait to get on the one at WDW :)

Anyway, I've got to get kids into bed - have a great morning / day / evening everyone.

Cheers,

Sorry about the boring day. Hope tomorrow is better for you. Just keep thinking of the cruise!!!!

Good Morning, Everyone!

Day shift, checking in :)

The old lady's mind is a sieve - WHO is keeping the list of who's staying where the night before?

Hope you all have a good one!

Ok, kids in bed, uniforms ready....

Was wondering earlier - are any of you planning on trying to arrange dinner tables together ? Maybe it's been discussed already ? My DH is rather un-adventurous when it comes to meeting new people, and will probably want a table with just the six of us, but I reckon it'd be fun to see if we can get a table near to somebody else we "know" (even if it's just a little.... :) ) Is such a request possible ?

Marilyn - I think that's half the trouble - I spend the better part of my days day-dreaming about the cruise ! I can't remember half of what got said today, as I had better things to think about LOL !

Shushh / Belinda - you've been quiet... how's your planning going ? You've only got about 6 weeks until you leave ?! Are you in as much of a panic as I am ? :cool2:

Nearly time for bed - little rest for the weary.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter