From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a PC, Windows 7. I created my designs in MS Word 2007. Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give, I spent so much time making the designs I hope I can get them into a jpg to upload!

I would set the zoom on the word file so that you can see the entire graphic on your screen as big as possible.

Press Control+Print Screen to copy your screen to the clipboard.

Open the Paint Program

Select Edit -> Paste

If there is extra border that you want to get rid of then use the rectangle tool to select the area you want to keep. Select Edit -> Cut
Select File -> New (Dont save)
then Edit -> Paste again.

Finally Save As, Change the file format to jpg, enter a filename and then save it to the folder you want.

For those that actually read all of that I know it seems like a lot, but it goes quick once you understand what is going on.

For those that like fooling with graphics but don't want to spend a bajillion on Photoshop you can download GIMP for free. It works pretty good.

I have created the magnet for the tag game..I will do 3 of them total so it has a chance to make it around to more cabins. I will print out the directions and the cabin numbers on the back so everyone can cross off thier cabin number and know where it hasn't been!

I simply took everyone's submissions for the logo contest and created a "picture" with space around it for everyone to write a note.

I have created the magnet for the tag game..I will do 3 of them total so it has a chance to make it around to more cabins. I will print out the directions and the cabin numbers on the back so everyone can cross off thier cabin number and know where it hasn't been!

I simply took everyone's submissions for the logo contest and created a "picture" with space around it for everyone to write a note.

Awesome! Sounds like fun! :thumbsup2

Hi all. On my way to extra hours at MK. I have to admit, I am ready to go home Wed. Don't get me wrong. I have had a great time, our 1 bedroom at OKW I think is bigger than my 2 bedroom apoartment back home, but I want my bed. Still I have one more day here. It will be mostly spent at EPCOT.

Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for a website reflecting the military discount information.
Hope to see a military discount for our cruise soon.
val

Just ordered our shirts on Vista Print with the 50% off coupon. Sure hope they turn out well, the images looked good to me on the screen but I always get nervous that they'll be distorted when actually printed, so keeping my fingers crossed til they arrive!

Just my opinion, but I would like to go with the pro version so we could also post/share video. I know I plan on taking video of us going through the canal and would love to be able to post that for you all too...and hopefully see others.

Where I listed the total price, I put power, which is correct at $60. When I listed the per person cost, I put pro which is not what I meant. It should have said power at $2.40/person not pro (I have corrected my original post). But, you can upload the same amount of video with power as you can pro. I think pro is more for people selling the prints and such. So, my apologies, I meant power. But it seems like that will work for what you want. And I totally agree, we should have the option of uploading video, especially at the very small price increase. Thanks for the suggestion!!!! Please let me know if power is okay. http://www.smugmug.com/photos/photo-sharing-features/

Linda, I made a couple of changes to my post, would you please correct of first page. Link is in my signature. THANKS

Glad everyone had a fun time at the meet and greet!

So I took a little break from Extra Hours and went to the Campground with DW Aunt and Umcle since they are RVing it. OMG the Halloween decorations that people are putting up are incedable. I would love to see it around xmas time.

Great idea!! On our first cruise we did this with a Pooh Bear! So much fun!

So I took a little break from Extra Hours and went to the Campground with DW Aunt and Umcle since they are RVing it. OMG the Halloween decorations that people are putting up are incedable. I would love to see it around xmas time.

Pics please!! I bet they are fabulous!

I missed something - explain the tag game please! it sounds fun if it's what i am guessing but still can you explain - not al lthe rules/instructions but generally what it is. thanks!

Arrived WDW this afternoon with DS. We are spending the next four days playing with my DCL friend as our tour guide. So excited!!!!!!

Will work on tshirts this weekend when I get back to CA.

My husband is in a lottery at work for Giants tickets. With my luck he'll get them for this week. Oh well, WDW beats out Giants!

:dance3:

Arrived WDW this afternoon with DS. We are spending the next four days playing with my DCL friend as our tour guide. So excited!!!!!!

Will work on tshirts this weekend when I get back to CA.

My husband is in a lottery at work for Giants tickets. With my luck he'll get them for this week. Oh well, WDW beats out Giants!

:dance3:

Have fun at WDW!!!

Seems like there's quite a few Rangers and Giants fans around. GO RANGERS!!!!!!!
I don't have anything against the Giants, I'm jsut a huge Rangers fan. Ranger Fans been waiting for this series our entire franchise history!!!

It's a very informal meet at BLT. We might move it up to Top of the World if we can get everyone up there. If not, we have a Grand Villa looking at the MK, so we'll see the fireworks from our room (the pipe the music in and everything)
We'll definitely still be up and at 'em at 9pm. Our last "rommie" doesn't get in until 11 or 12. Jack maybe asleep, but the adults will be up enjoying the first day of vacation! (There will be lots of wine and cheese to be had the entire cruise)

Sounds good, Jen. Good luck with your thesis reading.
tenya

Just wanted to let everyone who is still interested in tuxedo rentals for formal night know that cruiselineformal.com finally updated their website to allow you to book rentals for ships other than the Magic. I kept checking every couple of weeks and when I looked today it was updated, and I ordered Mike's tux. He is so lucky that his clothes will be perfectly waiting for him in our stateroom while I have to figure out how to get my gown on the plane, through WDW, and to the port. Guys have it so easy ; ) But anyway, just wanted to give an FYI in case anyone else was still waiting on Cruise Line Formalwear to place your order.

Sounds like fun. Is this something we have to sign up for?

Seems like there's quite a few Rangers and Giants fans around. GO RANGERS!!!!!!!
I don't have anything against the Giants, I'm jsut a huge Rangers fan. Ranger Fans been waiting for this series our entire franchise history!!!

You know I've got to love the Texas Rangers. They are truely my hometown team. Go Rangers!
tenya

I missed something - explain the tag game please! it sounds fun if it's what i am guessing but still can you explain - not al lthe rules/instructions but generally what it is. thanks!

Sounds like fun. Is this something we have to sign up for?

No need to sign up! Basically, when you find the magnet on your door - you sign it with you family name and cabin #, cross off your cabin number on the back and then place it on the door of a fellow Dis-er (the cabins who have not yet recieved it will be on the back of the magnet). It's just another fun something to find on your door!

It's fun to see how many cabins it has traveled - you will then return them to me at the end of the cruise and anyone who wants one can provide me thier info and I will do a drawing. (I will collect names later for the drawing)

If you do not want the magnet to come visit you - please send me a PM and I will make sure your cabin number does not go on a magnet. I am aware alot of people are GTY right now - please do not PM me until after cabins have been assigned. I am not printing them out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter