From the Med to the Panama Canal

Hi Steve

I understand that it was terrible morning for me last Sunday. but please go and have a look your reservations booking as it is opening up and much better and some was full but opened it up and some available now.

Go and have a look at it.

Scottishwee35

Thank you for suggesting I look, I did but unfortunately the canopy adventure in PV did not have 3 openings for either session and I can not split my young men. I will keep trying though!

Yea, I keep looking to see if a brunch has opened up. I know one of these days I'll log on and it will be there waiting for me. :surfweb:

DCL adds excursion often if a particular excursion is popular. They make money off the excursions and would be foolish not too. People change their spa and Palo ressie's, too, as they discover when special activities are planned. even if you don't book before the cruise, I'd check on the cruise. They add things even while under way. You just need to stay alert.

:mad: Of course I hate you all for leaving me behind.;)

Happy Valentine's Day Y'all!

:love: :love: :love:

OK the bad news is here is lots and lots of SNOW!!! It started yesterday about 2pm and hasn't stopped. Its about two feet currently and growing.... DH had to call work back and say "No Way Jose!" call some guy that can get out !

Still waiting to see which room we end up in (cat 8 or better :wizard: ) but I just checked the dates of the two So Cal Meets and was disappointed to see that the one I had hoped to make (4/19) is 1st Seder for Passover. Boys and I have to be at the Grandparents for that one otherwise I won't be alive to be able to get on the Magic! I will see if I can adjust schedules to do the brunch, but really did not want to bring the boys down early and tip them off to the trip. That is why the Sat dinner worked better. Okay off to bed I go too. Talk to everyone soon. Oh, almost forgot, Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Still waiting to see which room we end up in (cat 8 or better :wizard: ) but I just checked the dates of the two So Cal Meets and was disappointed to see that the one I had hoped to make (4/19) is 1st Seder for Passover. Boys and I have to be at the Grandparents for that one otherwise I won't be alive to be able to get on the Magic! I will see if I can adjust schedules to do the brunch, but really did not want to bring the boys down early and tip them off to the trip. That is why the Sat dinner worked better. Okay off to bed I go too. Talk to everyone soon. Oh, almost forgot, Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Maybe we can plan a mini meet when I am out in LA next month? Any takers? Steve without the boys?? I am planning on being in LA from the 24th to 29th. Kenzie is on Easter break. I will be based in palos verdes but will have car... Think about it and see if you have suggestions.... More minds are better than MINE....

I will have to do an In-N-Out Burger stop this time.. someone gipped me last time, ALEX!!!!! and he also gipped me out of the italian place in venice too! Boy this trip is going to cost him ALOT!! Sorry about the rant...

OK! Cruise is paid for, shore excursions booked, palo's booked, spa booked, suitcases are cleaned and freshened so that means Packing Begins this weekend!!!

Hey, I'll check the calendar and let you know if we can get together next month.

Karen, can you change your screen name without opening a new account?

Hey, I'll check the calendar and let you know if we can get together next month.

Karen, can you change your screen name without opening a new account?

No you can't change your screen name without opening a new account. So Alex has his and I have mine now..

My vacation plans were coming up when my business name was googled. Scary:scared1: :scared1:

I have about 5 of those over the door holders, check linens and things, and the container store. Let me know if you can't find them.

My vacation plans were coming up when my business name was googled. Scary:scared1: :scared1:

I have about 5 of those over the door holders, check linens and things, and the container store. Let me know if you can't find them.

Thanks Kelly we have those over the door holders but Alex was trying to explain the concept for the bathroom on the ship. So we were looking for a picture of someone's bathroom door to show the newbies in our group. Do you have a picture of your bathroom door on the ship?

Darn, I don't, but I can take a picture of DD's in her room today. We have 5 in her room, one for shoes, one for princess, shoes, one for little toys, and 2 for barbies. She has a long walk in closet so we put them on the inside wall. It's great for the "little junk" clean up.

This is how much snow we woke up to on Feb.14th! Let me give you visual that our driveway had been shoveled and was clear on Wednesday feb.13 and we don't own a snow blower either.

feb172008161.jpg
[/IMG]

feb172008168.jpg
[/IMG]

Darn, I don't, but I can take a picture of DD's in her room today. We have 5 in her room, one for shoes, one for princess, shoes, one for little toys, and 2 for barbies. She has a long walk in closet so we put them on the inside wall. It's great for the "little junk" clean up.

I know aren't those things handy. Its ok I just thought either you or Anna would have picture from the ship.

Maybe we can plan a mini meet when I am out in LA next month? Any takers? Steve without the boys?? I am planning on being in LA from the 24th to 29th.
I was planning to only purchase the Southern California pass this year and that entire week is blocked out.

I was planning to only purchase the Southern California pass this year and that entire week is blocked out.

darn those blackout dates,maybe we could meet but just not at the park? K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter