• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From The Keys to The Kingdom live

Hit by a Disney bus!!! Oh no! I hope next time we go back we'll rent a car, DBF has not been driving 2 years yet so I want him to get some more experience first!
DBF likes your comment about mahoosive drinks!

I know of all things to be hit by! We found the Disney police amusing, and were not amused by the bus driver blaming us as we were stationary at the traffic lights and the bus decided to go into reverse instead of drive! Fortunately a Disney man in a garage truck drove back round and informed both the police and Disney police that he witnessed the bus reverse into us! :-D that heavens! So then that changed everything! What a day that was! And haha they really were mahoosive! That's no exaggeration! It's the only possible way to describe them!

A few pics from our next day.
Naples Pier, no pics from Fort Myers(didn't like the place) then Sanibel & Captiva made up for my disappointment with FM, Dolphin smimming a few yards from the beach, houses worth a fortune (looked in paper, one was just under $20million) Evening meal at Cracker Barrel, excellent ribeye.

Wayne, have never really considered Cracker Barrel for dinner but I certainly am now. It looks great :thumbsup2

Wayne, have never really considered Cracker Barrel for dinner but I certainly am now. It looks great :thumbsup2

Its not somewhere we goto often in the evening but we enjoy dining there if convenient, like this one, it was right next to our hotel, a 2 min walk, anywhere else would have been a drive.

I shouldn't read these threads when I'm hungry those chips look amazing :thumbsup2
They were probably the best chips of the trip. The ribeye was excellent for the money, supposed to be 10oz, it must have been 14-16oz, cost $13.99.

Last day of our short road trip. Started in Venice sifting for shark teeth, enjoyed ourselves so much we spent about 2 hours doing it. Decided we had spent enough time out in the heat we drove straight upto Orlando, we will return to the last few places we planned on visiting another trip. Evening meal with Luke, Paula & Joseph at Cheasecake factory.

What is the food in the two top pics from Cheesecake Factory Wayne, they both look lovely.

What is the food in the two top pics from Cheesecake Factory Wayne, they both look lovely.

I think one is shrimp that Wayne got so he didn't have to share ;)

Lovely meal we had that evening, I'm craving a mac and cheese burger again right now :)

:goodvibes

I am definitely having that orange chicken next time we go to Cheesecake Factory :thumbsup2

Ooh, more lovely food pictures:thumbsup2

I am so glad I have 2 weeks off-site this summer and no dining plan- I am really looking forward to sampling some more of these restaurants.

Thanks for the update:)

Ah orange chicken, I knew it had some sort of fruit involved but couldn't quite think of it :lmao:

Those shark teeth look so cool!! What a great way to spend a few hours!
And that orange chicken looks yum! Must try that, have read so much about Cheesecake Factory on here but never been there on previous trips!

One last photo from that Cheesecake Factory trip, is our Joseph with his new pal Wayne :)

40F6D228-F1E9-4FC4-9E72-8E8F5F815320-3489-000000C33F65BB88.jpg

Great picture Luke. I do think that maybe Joseph has a touch more hair than Wayne ;)

He is a real cutie :thumbsup2 Joseph, that is ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter