From SSR to Kona Cafe in the morning

Karabee

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation for 8:30 at Kona one morning. I got to thinking, how will we get there? If buses start running only 1 hour before then we might be in trouble. We would have to be on the 8AM bus from SSR to the MK (opens at 9am) and then take the monorail or boat....Will we have enough time?? :confused3

Our trip last October we were at SSR. We took the bus to the TTC and then hopped the monorail to the Poly to Kona for breakfast.

The easiest way to get there is to drive. If you don't have a car then just get a taxi.

The buses start running to the parks at 0630 for the pre opening breakfasts. If you catch the bus to MK at 7:30 you can take the monorail or the boat over to the Poly.

We did this in July. We had 8:25 reservation at O'hana. We were at the bus stop around 7:00am. It didn't take long for a bus to MK to arrive. We got to the MK around 7:45 and then took the monorail to the Poly. We arrived in plenty of time and I believe were seated early. Anyway, this was not an EMH morning at the MK either. Buses do begin running at 6:30 as pp mentioned. I was very concerned before we left but it was so easy. No worries!

Thank you!! This makes me feel so much better. As long as buses are running earlier than that we should be fine - thanks again! :goodvibes

Our trip last October we were at SSR. We took the bus to the TTC and then hopped the monorail to the Poly to Kona for breakfast.

Just to avoid confusion - there is not a bus from SSR to the TTC. You would have to take the bus to the MK. From there you can take the monorail or a boat to the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter