From Sanford Airport to Resort

Yvette Q.O.D.

Queen of Disney!
Can anyone tell me the best least expensive way to get from the Sanford airport to Disney Pop Century? We got a great rate on the flight but the transportation I've checked out so far makes me wonder if I should have just paid (a lot) more & flown into MCO for the Disney Express. Anyway too late to change.
Thanks

Rent a car.

For the future, always check all transportation aspects before booking at a different airport. Made that mistake once flying into ONT for a Disneyland trip. Super Shuttle was priced so differently than at SNA and LAX that it destroyed the flight discount. And took much longer.

Rent a car.

For the future, always check all transportation aspects before booking at a different airport. Made that mistake once flying into ONT for a Disneyland trip. Super Shuttle was priced so differently than at SNA and LAX that it destroyed the flight discount. And took much longer.
The cheap often comes out expensive.

When I book Allegiant the airline, or maybe it was the airport had a prompt to arrange a shuttle for $64 round trip each person. Or you can Uber, there is not an issue with Sanford as at MCO I have been told. The third option is the car rental and I have always been able to get a good rate for the week to have the car is what I am more comfortable with.

My dad once took a one way flight from Fort Lauderdale to Boston that was cheaper than what he paid for a supershuttle to take him from his house in Miami to the Fort Lauderdale airport.

We fly Allegiant every so often into SFB and rent a car from there. Had very good results with Alamo, and they have onsite places at WDW so it can help if you have issues with car. I would look for a deal with them. Nice to have a car on property anyway. If you do go rental, pay the toll for 417 rather than hitting I-4, worth it, lots less stress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter