From Ragged to Royal...Two sisters journey. Sept 2015

I just totally taught myself how to post a video from youtube, ha, I feel kind of smart. Now I can post some videos that I took on this trip.

You took videos on this trip??? Suddenly i'm a little worried, flashbacks of our childhood are rushing back...of you recording me in the bathroom and playing it back for my friends at my slumber party...hmmm have dibs on veto power!!! It's mine, I called dibs, I get to preapprove any video you post ...agreed???

We begin our adventures in the deep greenery of Epcot on our quest to find the ever elusive Bosaurus exveggiemitus. This species is not native to the land of Epcot, Bosaurus is part of a large migration herd.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Although the Bosaurus seems friendly and playful you have to keep in mind it is still a wild animal.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
We wanted to take the boat across the World showcase lagoon and then walk back. We had decided to do world showcase over 2 Epcot visits, we have always just started in Mexico and walked clockwise but would find ourselves tired by the time we got to Morocco, we wouldn't spend much time exploring from then on, so this days plan, boat across the lagoon, visit America, Bo had not seen the show The American Adventure there. It's one of my favorites so it was a must, it's always a must. And from there we would walk back still going clockwise, we would actually get to see these countries during the day this time.
We hung out in the store while we waited for the next boat. I found this little guy, I think he's from the new Star Wars movie, poor guy is so ugly he's cute.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
We found a couple things we really liked, Bo was eyeing a Vera Bradley, she gave in to it and bought it. We didn't take a picture of it that day but I had Bo send me a pic so you guys could see which design she chose.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

I ended up not buying anything in that store on that day but I did see a few things I wanted and said like I always do, if it's here on our next Epcot day I'll get it cause then that means it's meant to be.

A line started to form at the boat landing as a ferry was coming in so Bo and I headed down and were on the boat in no time.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
The boat filled up and then we were off, it was a nice peaceful trip and saved us a lot of time by doing it this way. We exited the boat at the Morocco pavilion and needed to back track just a skip and a jump to America. I was so excited for Bo to see this show. We went in and listened to the voices of Liberty before the next movie was ready, as I was warning Bo to watch her step walking up the ramp I actually tripped, it never fails, at this point we can say it's a tradition now. We found the perfect seats inside the theater
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Isn't it gorgeous in there? Once the show started I was in awe,
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

I can't even tell you how much this show gets me in the heart, it makes me cry, especially the song Two Brothers but my most favorite is the end song, "America, spread your golden wings, sale on freedoms wind across the sky..." I was drying my tears as we left. "Isn't it awesome Bo? Wasn't it the best?" Bo had liked it a lot too, I knew she would. We both love our country and have so proud to be daughters of this great America. I kept humming the music for that show the rest of the day.
We skipped over Japan and Morocco since they were in our plans for another day and we headed straight over to France.

France, it really is one of my most favorite memories of that day. We walked around in the shops but didn't buy anything, I sniffed some perfumes, they were all too strong for me. What made the day so fun from there was the pictures we took.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

We took tons of pictures, too many to post, but the one photo opp that got Bo all creative was the painting, and you know how I told you she has a bag of tricks, well she reached in to her bag and pulled out a paint brush, I know right!!!!! she had a paint brush in that bag, and she pretended to paint the picture that sits in France
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

She was really working it, people were believing she was painting, some people stopped and watched for a bit, some people took pictures, one guy came up to her and was really checking out the painting, then he asked her "Oils or acrylic?" Bo laughed and told him she wasn't really painting, it was just a cool photo opp, he asked to borrow the brush and had his friends take pictures of him painting. He thanked her and gave it back telling his friends as he walked away that that was a genius photo idea. I had to take my turn at it as well.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Of course I wasn't as believable.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
"I'm going to paint a happy little tree right here, and just dab the leaves on, dab dab, dab dab, and just a little swish of clouds, swiiiish."

I can't wait to do this again when we go back.

We finished up painting and then headed across the bridge, We needed to find a photographer to get our picture on it with the Eiffel tower in the background. We had that picture taken on our 2011 trip, it was one of our favorites and we wanted to do it again. It's going to be a tradition each time we go.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
December 2011
[GALLERY=[URL='[URL]http://s177.photobucket.com/user/Disneyaddicted/media/Disboards/Epcot%20day%204/EPCOT_WRLDSHW1_7464674361.jpeg.html'][/URL]
EPCOT_WRLDSHW1_7464674361.jpeg
[/URL]][/GALLERY]

September 2015
It's a little different but that's ok, I love it anyway and we'll be getting another one this December as well.

I always cry too at that show. Really, it's such a beautiful tribute to our country.

I haven't figured out how to do videos yet... need to work on that! Your kids are amazing though! WOW!

GALLERY=][/GALLERY
We do need a separate area designated for things you kissed at Disney Ty. We should have some sort of a game... guessing how many other things you kissed...bonus points for guessing " the what" was kissed as well. Of course I would not be eligible...as I was there...

Last edited:
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Interesting fact about the Bosaurus... it is closely related to the Tyrasaurus. (not to be confused with the Tyrannosaurus )
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
it's also elusive , but very docile, sleeping 20 or more hours a day. It is uncertain how they respond if startled awake, however, if awake you can safely approach and engage the Tyrasaurus without fear.

Last edited:
LOL! Just wondering, do you call each other "Ty" and "Bo" because you are into tae bo?
Lol...we were going to add our nicknames to the backs of our shirts for the trip and decided against it as it would read " tae bo" or "bow tie" depending where we were standing. I don't remember how Ty got her nickname ...but my nephew started mine. He couldn't say my name, it came out "shaybo" then just got shortened to Bo.

LOL! Just wondering, do you call each other "Ty" and "Bo" because you are into tae bo?
I'm 16 years older than my brother, he couldn't say my name, it came out Ty. I originally started using my nick name because I was new to the internet and thought I was being safe, lol, I don't go by my nick name at work or even in day to day life anymore just really on here and with my sister, I have a few friends who might call me that now and then. But we have been called Bow Tie and Tae bo.

Lol...we were going to add our nicknames to the backs of our shirts for the trip and decided against it as it would read " tae bo" or "bow tie" depending where we were standing. I don't remember how Ty got her nickname ...but my nephew started mine. He couldn't say my name, it came out "shaybo" then just got shortened to Bo.
I'm the one that shortened it to Bo and I think I call you that more than anybody else, my kids still call you Shaybo. You'll always be Auntie Shaybo.

I always cry too at that show. Really, it's such a beautiful tribute to our country.

I haven't figured out how to do videos yet... need to work on that! Your kids are amazing though! WOW!
It is the best tribute to our country, and coming from a long line of military men, me being an Army brat and all I just love my country, I was raised to love my country and respect it's history.

I figured out that if I upload my videos to youtube first it's super easy to then post them here.

That IS a cool photo opp with the painting! I'll have to remember that!
I'm expecting Bo to bring a lot of her own props now for photo opps because that one was just so much fun.

We continued on with our walk around half of world showcase, going to the united Kingdom next.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
I love the Tea house, I don't know why I didn't get a picture of it from the front though.
[GALLERY=[IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/Disneyaddicted/Disboards/Epcot day 4/100_9140.jpg[/IMG]][/GALLERY][/URL]
We shopped a bit in the stores and then listened to some music for a bit.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=[IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/Disneyaddicted/Disboards/Epcot day 4/DSCN5837.jpg[/IMG]][/GALLERY][/URL]

And then we were off to Canada, this is the country that has always been neglected on all of my previous tours to WS. Nothing against Canada, I was just always over it by the time I got there, So Bo and I made sure to give extra attention to this place, we went into the shop, I needed to stock up some Beaver Butt and Moose spit lip balm, I skipped getting the Ferret Fart lip balm,
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
that's just too over the top for me. hahahaaha. I considered getting the Ferret Fart for my husband but I had already gotten him chicken poop lip balm on one of my trips to Lancaster. Plus I wasn't sure how they harvested the farts from the ferrets, I pictured a ferret factory and all kinds of little ferrets having the farts squeezed out of them, seems kind of mean, I'm not saying that's how it's done, but just the idea gave me the willies. So we moved on from there to explore the grounds, it really is a gorgeous area and I will never neglect Canada again.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Ya know what Bo? You said earlier about having a separate post just for all the things I kissed, well I should start one for how many times you totally immersed yourself into the plants at the parks, This makes #2...there's more coming .
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
We also stopped and watched the lumberjack show
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=[IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/Disneyaddicted/Disboards/Epcot day 4/DSCN5842.jpg[/IMG]][/GALLERY][/URL]

I was routing for the red team. I don't remember who won, I'm not sure if we even stayed until the end. I was hungry and my water was warm so I needed to stop and get another one. I decided I was going to try the croughnut, I had read about it and thought why not? I wish I had a picture to post but I ate it too fast, Bo tried it and I guess she liked it. I'm a total believer in the croughnut goodness now, I like it better than the school bread in Norway. We rested for a few and then came up with the plan to visit Starbucks again, sip on some tea and watch the water fountain for a while. This Starbucks became the historical ground for one of the most epic sister battles, stay tuned, I need to upload the pictures, yup there's pictures.

Last edited:
Before we went to Starbucks I wanted to go back to Mousegears, I couldn't get my mind off that hoodie, I started thinking I didn't want to leave it up to "If it's there it's meant to be, fate" What if it wasn't there when I went back another day. Bo convinced me that if I really wanted it I needed to get it, so I did, no regrets either, I wear that hoodie proudly.
We walked over to Starbucks with happy purchase in hand. I told Bo I would buy if she would fly, that always works, I gave her my gift card and then went and found us the perfect table outside. It was shaded and every once in a while a breeze would blow mist from the fountain our way, either that or birds were doing a fly by spray. Bo came out with our drinks. We sat sipping, not talking, just enjoying being at Disney, I snapped a picture of Bo and then put it on face book, I thought for authenticity I would just post the screen shots instead of the actual photos.

[GALLERY=[URL='[URL]http://s177.photobucket.com/user/Disneyaddicted/media/Disboards/Epcot%20day%204/Screenshot_2016-08-18-21-57-09.png.html'][/URL]
Screenshot_2016-08-18-21-57-09.png
[/URL]][/GALLERY]

I waited for her facebook pop notification to sound, she looked at it...and ignored it, or at least I thought she did, next thing I know I get a notification. I open my facebook to this.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
My reaction.....
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Well played Bo, well played...insert slow clap here.

I"ve heard about that Cronut... And it actually does sound better than the School Bread. Maybe I'll give it a whirl.

I adore the Fountain music! Love that you just sat nearby with a coffee and enjoyed the moment. Even if you did have a EPIC FB Battle. That was classic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter