From Pop to the Top - Funtastic Adventures in the Summer Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeMom it looks like you had a great weekend.

Happy belated birthday Brooklynn.

Love the tea set that Anita sent. Very cute.

Looks like you had plenty of food. Drew never made it huh??

Glad you got some alone time with Trent.:hug: Before you know it you will be on your fall break trip:woohoo:

One of these days, I will be able to go so often as you! :banana:
This for me was a year of insanity, really. I can probably safely say that out of the 6 trips ( if you count Oct twice ) 3 maybe 4 would not have happened if I did not have the annual pass. 1 actually caused me to get the annual pass, so, yup 4 would not have happened. I have been very blessed to ba able to do that but I think as I look forward, it may be once a year or gasp longer than that.:scared1:
Time off from work is one consideration as well as cost of course, :rotfl: but with no annual pass discounts and no VISA discounts coming along, I may be safe from Disney Marketing. :laughing: Of course that can change.
I really enjoyed my trips so far and will enjoy the ones coming up so I do not regret a thing. I really needed to get away to relieve stress and I accomplished that.

I hope it works out for you guys to meet and send us a great DIS friends picture. :woohoo:
:yay: I am looking forward to it.

Yes, we are going to a new resorts compliments of some kind DIS friends who sold us points dirt cheap. We are looking very forward to October! :dance3:

It is always great to be staying somewhere new. Heck it is great to be staying somewhere familiar too! :laughing:

Happy 4th Birthday Miss Brooklynn!!
:bday:

You look like you had so much fun at all of your parties this weekend!
party:

Happy 4th Birthday Brooklyn!! Looks like you had some really nice parties!

Caleb too is not very good about sitting still for anything! Caleb's 2nd birthday is coming up soon! I am going to do a Thomas the train theme since he is now very much into choo choos. He loves lining them up in a line and then taking it apart again and doing it over again! LOL!

Happy Birthday, Brookie!
You guys throw the best parties! The parties I throw are nothing compared to you yours.

Awww I just love, love, loveee your Disney themed parties! What a wonderful time spent with family and friends. I really would have enjoyed a Beaches and Cream lunch (and ice cream) today! :thumbsup2

I hate reading about Trent leaving :( Just always remember that they're not goodbyes but "see ya real soons" :goodvibes

Okay Tent laying on Bella Hillarious Thanks Memom for the pictures the tears where flowing hard and fast .I am a sucker for family. Mine is close and I couldn't imagine it any other way! hurry Oct.

Sam

MeMom it looks like you had a great weekend.

Happy belated birthday Brooklynn.

Love the tea set that Anita sent. Very cute.

Looks like you had plenty of food. Drew never made it huh??

Glad you got some alone time with Trent.:hug: Before you know it you will be on your fall break trip:woohoo:

Not belated at all. At 6:47 tonight my baby officially turned 4!

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments on the party and the cake. I was very happy with the way it all turned out.

Brooklynn took little green alien cupcakes to school today to share with her friends. Then we went to eat at Red Robin. John and I bought her a Leapster and Bella gave her two games for it (Toy Story and Princess & the Frog).

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments on the party and the cake. I was very happy with the way it all turned out.

Brooklynn took little green alien cupcakes to school today to share with her friends. Then we went to eat at Red Robin. John and I bought her a Leapster and Bella gave her two games for it (Toy Story and Princess & the Frog).

Do you have pics of the cupcakes? I am going to make them for C's bday in 2 weeks.

What awesome parties!!! I loved how excited and cute Brooklyn was for her party.....Jill the cake came out great!!! Love all of the Disney touches everywhere!!! That Beaches and Cream and Storm Along Bay were great...now I am craving a sundae!!! ;) Happy Birthday Brooklynn!!! :cheer2:

Happy Bday again Brookie!

Jill-please let me know how she likes the Leapster. We are really interested in getting one for the little guy.

I'll bet she will love that leapster!
Happy Birthday Brooklynn!
I'm crawling off to bed now, it was a loooong day!:laughing:

My boys LOVE our Leapster! They are constantly playing it! I hope Brooklynn loves hers too!

Our Leapster is heaven sent here. It is such a life saver sometimes! I hope Brooklynn has as much with hers as the kiddos have with theirs.

Happy Bday again Brookie!

Jill-please let me know how she likes the Leapster. We are really interested in getting one for the little guy.

I'll bet she will love that leapster!
Happy Birthday Brooklynn!
I'm crawling off to bed now, it was a loooong day!:laughing:

My boys LOVE our Leapster! They are constantly playing it! I hope Brooklynn loves hers too!

Our Leapster is heaven sent here. It is such a life saver sometimes! I hope Brooklynn has as much with hers as the kiddos have with theirs.

She really seemed to love it last night. She played it for about half an hour before bedtime. She did much better with it than I thought she would.

Great party pictures :thumbsup2

Looks like everyone had a great time at both and the food looks delicious !

Brooklynn looks like she got a lot of nice new toys to play with , that should keep her and Bella busy for awhile :)

Love the water slide , I've been telling the hubby we need to get one for the kiddies on of these days . Have you ever had in problems with yours Jill ?

Can't wait to continue the alphabet game popcorn::popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter