• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From Pop to the Top - Funtastic Adventures in the Summer Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This alphabet game sure is fun! I knew you were taking pictures but I didn't understand what you were going to do with them.
Great idea!

MeMom-I was wondering if you noticed that puzzle in any shops on your recent trip. I LOVE jigsaw puzzles and I had hoped to find one on our last trip, but I didn't find any. We are headed back in October, so I am on the hunt again! That one is perfect since it shows all of the parks.

Chiming in late, but I saw lots of puzzles at Once Upon A Toy @ DTD when we were there last week. Not all of them were Disney themed, but many were. It's a good place to check for puzzles. :thumbsup2

AND, I think I'm finally all caught up! :banana:

Love the alphabet game. I'm like Jackie and shouting them out when I know them. :rotfl: But you have quite a few that are stumping me.

Good luck back at school tomorrow. Sorry that vacation is over. :sad1:

Hello everyone! Just checking in really quick. This week has been long and super busy. I have been at work every day the past week from 6:45am to at least 6:00pm with no break. Our new school year starts tomorrow and so I have been getting ready for that, plus we had a two day workshop for our 100 employees that I had to help put together and run. I went to work yesterday from 11:30 to 4:00 just to catch up with some of the paperwork so I am not completely swamped and overwhelmed in the morning. We have lots of new students starting and just found out that we will have 2 PreK classes this year so we have been advertising, promoting, and touring families for that 2nd class.

I haven't been on anyone's reports since the end of July. I apologize. I will do a little better this week and then once we get through Brooklynn's party on Saturday I should be able to keep up like usual.

Oooh, that last F is stumping me!!!

I now have a file on my computer called "MeMom's Game"

Too bad it's not a game I could make some money from. ;)

There are a couple on there that are stumping me! However, I do find myself almost yelling out loud when I know where some of them came from!

Cute. I wonder what the family is thinking when they hear you talking to your computer. :upsidedow

Now, now, Remember your classroom rules and raise your hand and wait to be called on.

Teachers make the worst students, don't they? :sad2:

Thanks for all of the pictures, MeMom! We were in a car accident yesterday so things have been crazy here! We're all o.k, though. It was just a reminder to count your blessings every day.
I love your classroom. Can I go back to second grade so that I can join your class, please?

You could come up here and be an Art teacher, but you'd be so, so far away from Disney World.

Glad to know that you are all okay. :thumbsup2

Hey Memom! I am in your part of the country right now. I just attended a wedding in Franklin, TN and we are staying overnight. Loving the alphabet game!

You were about 40 minutes away from us. Maybe after Opry Mills gets back up and running, we can have a big DIS meet there sometime. Dawn comes in town some, and Erica is here and stasieki. We'll have to think about that for sometime when you are coming this way again.

Fun game, since I am home on my couch I can yell them out

I bet the girls will know some of them, too. :goodvibes

Alphabet game! Is it possible that the two F's are from the same place?? hmmmm, a little stumped on a couple. Can't wait for more, though!

Great puzzle! We love doing puzzles, too! Miren really enjoys them. We did a Disney puzzle once that took us a few days and it was all these different kisses from Disney movies. I really wanted to frame it. When we finished it, we realized there were 2 pieces missing.

Enjoy your last day of summer vacation, MeMom!

The F's are from different places.

Don't you hate it when puzzle pieces run away! I remember a long time ago my cousin and I did one that took a long time, and we ended up with one piece missing. We were at the beach, and she found it in her beach cover pocket. For some reason, I have remembered that all these years.

I am enjoying the last day. I've got cube steak and rice cooking right now, and I have worked on a couple of things for Brooklynn's party, too.

This alphabet game sure is fun! I knew you were taking pictures but I didn't understand what you were going to do with them.
Great idea!

Now you know. You should play against Marc and see who wins! ;)

Chiming in late, but I saw lots of puzzles at Once Upon A Toy @ DTD when we were there last week. Not all of them were Disney themed, but many were. It's a good place to check for puzzles.

AND, I think I'm finally all caught up!

You have so much energy for a pregnant lady just back from a Disney trip. I have seen some of your DIS and FB posts. I want to sleep for about three days when I get home from a trip! :laughing:

Having a blast w/ the alphabet game but that last F is def stumping me

It is one of the harder ones. I thought that when I took it.

Love the alphabet game. I'm like Jackie and shouting them out when I know them. But you have quite a few that are stumping me.

Good luck back at school tomorrow. Sorry that vacation is over.

Countdown begin until fall break! :cheer2:

I think I have finally figures out the 2nd F are at least a place that starts with and F.

Good luck with the game. It'll be fun to see how many you know!

No apologies necessary, Jill! You have been super busy. I guess that's good for your school, though, right? I hope your week goes smoothly and everything gets done that needs to. :goodvibes

No apologies necessary, Jill! You have been super busy. I guess that's good for your school, though, right? I hope your week goes smoothly and everything gets done that needs to. :goodvibes

And we will have a fabulous weekend to look forward to. :dance3:

IMG_6866.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_7295.jpg

IMG_6546-1.jpg

IMG_8248.jpg

IMG_7836.jpg

THAT is tough round! I figured out all the last ones...this one I have several ????. Gotta think, think, think.

I think I figured them all out...:hyper: This is a great idea! Joe is having fun with it too! He wants to do it when we go. :laughing:

Now I definitely know where one of those E's comes from. lol

Good luck Jill and all the other teachers starting school this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter