• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From POP Century to Budget Car Rental @ DTD Doubletree?

deebee29

Mouseketeer
Looks like we will be renting a car from Budget at Doubletree after our stay at Disney. We have to get from POP to Doubletree though. What would be the best way to do so? It would be 3 adults and 3 large suitcases, and I'm guessing we will have to call a cab. What is the distance and how much would a cab cost? Ideas?

Really no need to drag the suitcases around. Store your bags with Bell Services, then 1 person can take the bus to DTD, then walk over to the Doubletree, rent the car, then swing back by the resort to pick up the rest of the folks.

Or if walking is not doable, then getting a taxi from DTD should be less than $10.

Looks like we will be renting a car from Budget at Doubletree after our stay at Disney. We have to get from POP to Doubletree though. What would be the best way to do so? It would be 3 adults and 3 large suitcases, and I'm guessing we will have to call a cab. What is the distance and how much would a cab cost? Ideas?

My dh would take the bus from POP to DTD, then walk over to Doubletree and pick up the car, come back and get us. It is about 15 min walk from DTD...

We rented from the same place last month. We called the day before the rental started and arranged for them to pick us up at our hotel (Animal Kingdom villas).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter