• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From past to present our story (trip report)

Everything looks great! I'm glad you are finishing things up! I love how your fi did the cake in face.. mine is threatened once every few weeks how if he does that... he will pay! :lmao: can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much. I thought it was funny to actually still do in the video you can hear his mom going CHRIS! :rotfl2: He would have been in trouble if I had paid or worked hard on my makeup but I didn't so it was all good.

I'm sorry to hear about everything that you have gone through in the last few months. It's exciting to read more about your report though, it is always nice to relive happy memories :goodvibes It looks like it was a beautiful day; the sky was so blue! There are some really beautiful shots of you, your husband, and your family.

Thank you Figment I am happy to say my mom is doing quiet well. I agree it is always fun to go back and relive that day :goodvibes . The day was amazing I think we had one cloud looming but it wasn't much of a threat. As you see none of the pics are pro we used Disney since it was in the package but I am a bad bride and haven't actually orderd my pics :confused3. Only been 1yr +. :rotfl:

Beautiful wedding!! I love your cake! it's so pretty!!

I hope your mom is doing better now!

Beautiful wedding!! I love your cake! it's so pretty!!

I hope your mom is doing better now!

Thank you I love the cake too. I think I will order another next year for our 2 yr anniversary but smaller.

My mom is doing great thank you so much.

:wave2: Wow its been way to long. Sorry for the Delay I had a life interuption my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple months after my wedding so I took what was supposed to be a short break from writing this to help her out. After meeting Lynn at the MNSSHP I was encouraged to continue so without further delay lets get back to the story.

YAY You started up again!!!!!

It was so nice to meet you and I'm so glad you spotted me and actually said hi lol!! I have had like ten people tell me that they saw me in Disney that week!

I'm catching up with your TR!!

Girl you look just like your mom!!!! I love your dress and the cake was gorgeous!

YAY You started up again!!!!!

It was so nice to meet you and I'm so glad you spotted me and actually said hi lol!! I have had like ten people tell me that they saw me in Disney that week!

I'm catching up with your TR!!

:wave2: I am glad I had the courage to say hi of course it took a couple times seeing you before I was just like ok and a little encouragement from my husband. Looks like you are somewhat of a Disboard celebrity if that many people know who you are. Should have asked for your Autograph :rotfl:

Girl you look just like your mom!!!! I love your dress and the cake was gorgeous!

I hear I look like my mom every now and then usually it gets looked over b/c of the height differance. Thank you. I am glad you found me. I will get back to writing soon.

Everythign looked so beautiful! I especially liked the holder for your toasting glasses. How unique! Where did you buy that, if you remember and don't mind my asking?

I must have missed something...how the heck did you get Randy Jackson at your weddin!!!????!!!!

Everythign looked so beautiful! I especially liked the holder for your toasting glasses. How unique! Where did you buy that, if you remember and don't mind my asking?

Thank you so much. I still have the website where we bought them I think Party City had them too can't remember now. Here is the website though http://www.weddingcram.com/proddetail.asp?prod=LR-G570&cat=55

I must have missed something...how the heck did you get Randy Jackson at your weddin!!!????!!!!

:wave2: It wasn't really Randy Jackson. That is one of my husbands close friends. Since we didn't have any children at the wedding and he said no to being a groomsman we made him the ring bearer. We did have a great time a Disney with him since a lot of people thought it was Randy. We kept calling him Randy and were like come on Dawg. He didn't quite think it was as funny as us. :confused3

:rotfl: I thought it was Randy Jackson too!! I was like, wow! She knows a celebrity! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter