• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From past to present our story (trip report)

ok so where was I .... Right my mom and I made our entrance. Now originally I was going to walk down and have Chris meet me half way I believe I got that idea from the boards too. You guys are so great!! Then didnt think he was keen on the idea so asked my mom to walk me down. Chris later told me he wanted to meet me half way so what we did is my mom walked me one half and then Chris took over and walked me the rest of the way. (Wish we would have rehearsed that part.)
Here is a picture of him walking me up the stairs.
l_820ee519b50104bce03fbaf4e768d45e.jpg

Chris wanted something special for the rings and had bought just a small simple wooden chest at micheals along with some scrapbook stickers and said here baby why don't you decorate this. Since I started a PJ way back but never kept up with it I will show you the box in its after stage with the rings.

l_2fefdf0f99f2d54fb99736195a9241b1.jpg

l_7e04f90476004f60d115b12312744f85.jpg

After the exchanging of vows and rings we sealed our marriage with a kiss.

l_12ba2c7c99e28a2fbd364f7d01ac4509.jpg

And were on our merry way. As Mr. and Mrs. D.

l_f72a1dcb818330f8ac6c2b36a1cff7c8.jpg

We stopped out side and waited for the rest of the bridal party and family and then watched as our witnesses "signed away thier homes"....... I mean signed that they witnessed the wedding uhmm yeah thats it. :rotfl:

l_c38d4e12236eb856c96beca9cf53d963.jpg

l_a851d4ba87827a8c5417122caa4111c7.jpg

Up next lots and lots of pictures plus cake MMMMM......

Heather,

I just checked out your pics again and I must say, I absolutely love them !! You guys got some awesome shots !

I made it here! It was so cool running into you on the boat from MGM to Epcot. I didn't realize you were staying at POFQ--what a great choice! So romantic. But then we're biased, as it's our favorite resort, so I'm eager to hear what you thought about it.

I could hear the Overworld Theme from the Legend of Zelda.(Live recording)

And the similarities continue. Forgot to mention in my PM that not only is my dd a June birthday, I am, too. And now the Zelda connection. My dk's are actually playing Phantom Hourglass right now. And when I clicked on the link for your music, my ds (4) recognized it right away.

We stopped out side and waited for the rest of the bridal party and family and then watched as our witnesses "signed away thier homes"....... I mean signed that they witnessed the wedding uhmm yeah thats it. :rotfl:

l_c38d4e12236eb856c96beca9cf53d963.jpg

:rotfl2: ROTFL at this picture--you really do look like you tricked them into signing away their homes! Everything is so beautiful. You had the wedding I would have wanted, had the wedding pavillion been more than a pile of dirt and a wooden frame when I was a Disney bride. Can't wait for more!

Great trip report!! Your dress is gorgeous!! Keep on writing! :)

Heather,

I just checked out your pics again and I must say, I absolutely love them !! You guys got some awesome shots !

Thank you Shelli!! I feel the same about yours :goodvibes . I wish we had done the MK photo shoot but I guess we will do that for our VR.

I made it here! It was so cool running into you on the boat from MGM to Epcot. I didn't realize you were staying at POFQ--what a great choice! So romantic. But then we're biased, as it's our favorite resort, so I'm eager to hear what you thought about it.

It was great running into you on the boat. The crazy thing is that was our last day and we were on our way out. I just happend to talk Chris into going to Japan to get a Kaki Gori before hitting the road. We did Stay at POFQ and it was our first time staying on property I loved it. Were you guys at POFQ too?

And the similarities continue. Forgot to mention in my PM that not only is my dd a June birthday, I am, too. And now the Zelda connection. My dk's are actually playing Phantom Hourglass right now. And when I clicked on the link for your music, my ds (4) recognized it right away.

Yay June birthdays! :cheer2: Chris and I both have Phantom hourglass I haven't had a chance to really start it but he loves it. I had to tell Chris about your ds he smiled. Thats too cute.

:rotfl2: ROTFL at this picture--you really do look like you tricked them into signing away their homes! Everything is so beautiful. You had the wedding I would have wanted, had the wedding pavillion been more than a pile of dirt and a wooden frame when I was a Disney bride. Can't wait for more!

We did. :rotfl2: Not really. Rev. Knox was the one who said it I just though it was funny and had to add it to the captions. Thank you everything was what we imagined and more we wouldn't want it any other way. You know in three yrs it will be your 15th anniversary there is always a VR .:rolleyes1 I am glad you are enjoying it I guess I will get to work on completing it.

Great trip report!! Your dress is gorgeous!! Keep on writing! :)

Thank you its been fun writing it. Thank you again I fell in love with the dress on Swmch's PJ I just found a differant variation. I promise to have more added soon. Thank you again for reading.

After we finished up with the legal stuff we went back to taking pictures, more pictures and even more pictures. I will share a few of those with you and the get back to the story.

Us with our parents.
l_e405e57209f7c3547f4fda2ebe0d99e0.jpg

Us with my mom sister and BIL
l_e5fc5d6b768fd075ede3b338ebf74ff7.jpg

Us with his parents
l_69144f8b24ec5bf8b8566aa69f1ca2f1.jpg

The bridal party
l_49289e211151acea32335464c6e142ce.jpg

Funny group shot (sorry its so dark)
l_e9d5ca12b375274cd0931f613241b779.jpg

Serious group shot (not my favorite but it will work for the time being)
l_ff38a78bad8a84bd8838ed0aa8fd4e32.jpg

The rest of the family got to go over to the reception and we stuck around for some more pictures.

Still to come mmmm cake...

Everything looks like it turned out great so far. Can't wait to read more especially about the cake which is definitely one of the best parts of the wedding.

:wave2: Wow its been way to long. Sorry for the Delay I had a life interuption my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple months after my wedding so I took what was supposed to be a short break from writing this to help her out. After meeting Lynn at the MNSSHP I was encouraged to continue so without further delay lets get back to the story.

After finishing up inside we made our way out to the limo. It was time to join the rest of the guests over at the WP.

One last kiss before we left.
l_c3b95f7723f0619f5723aafbd666016f.jpg

We joined the rest of the family in the Limo and were on our way over for some cake.

So happy and very sweaty it was quite humid outside.
l_2210396bea78a26db6b1e391c14d4b49.jpg

We arrived at the GF to find our family patiently waiting for us and they snapped a few more pictures of us.

So much for being prim and proper dont really know what I was thinking just picked it right on up. Oh well never have really been a girly girl.
l_4a9a2af716495ba51d36d878cf73726d.jpg

We took a few pics in front of the antique car. Can't find a single pic that has us both looking at the same camera so this one will do. (at least I am looking at the right camera)
l_a80b40a156c65d38046c92c0dc0f0fd6.jpg

We then headed upstairs the heat was getting unbearable.

Up next. Ok now for the cake.

oh, I am so glad to read your wedding TR. You looked so beautiful and so happy! :lovestruc Congratulations on everything coming together so beautifully! Can't wait to read more. :)

:wave2: Wow its been way to long. Sorry for the Delay I had a life interuption my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple months after my wedding so I took what was supposed to be a short break from writing this to help her out. After meeting Lynn at the MNSSHP I was encouraged to continue so without further delay lets get back to the story.

I am so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that your continuing your TR!

We made our way up to the terrace. They had it all set up minus the cake guess they didn't want it to melt before we got there.

l_7d8082b443dd531300e49ce1ca06debc.jpg

A few minutes later the cake arrived and the festivities began. I love this picture of the cake with the toasting glasses.
l_cda2bd9157f680d0fcdd145177f26d08.jpg

Then they announced us. We entered to Overworld theme from Legend of Zelda (same song used when my husband entered for the wedding). It was a beautiful day and very bright hence the squints.
l_61e9c646ccfc35eaf58d71244d338375.jpg

We made our way over to the cake table where my FIL gave a beautiful toast.
l_2a29e0baed9b46c844336c11d0d4c815.jpg

And finally it was cake time. :banana: We had yellow cake with white chocolate mousse it was amazing. Everyone still to this day tells me how much they loved it.
Here are some pics of the cake cutting for you to enjoy.
l_9d6aaf6b5d7a05ca64a667f8ffe57220.jpg

l_589132ffeb4b6491481ba15d45eccf72.jpg

Its all going so well then ......
l_e12f9c7e9c5068e85a89c6309808a849.jpg
Yep thats right all over the face.
l_9edd2350a352b92314dc24362cf4d9ef.jpg
That was one of the moments I was glad I had decided to be cheap and do my own makeup. After cleaning up we mingled a bit and posed for a few more shots.

My mom with her son in laws.
l_15c17302f8939d14cfe514892a74d111.jpg

My sister and I.
l_d5f8e1170b32e6b82604a955df4abbb6.jpg

And one of my favorites my mom my sister and myself.
l_078f8bc39661990e7177c40de7aed1a5.jpg

It was finally time to pack up and head out. Waiting for the Limo.
l_128b36c1f5793149f4db142d4f9bd700.jpg

Up next MGM..

oh, I am so glad to read your wedding TR. You looked so beautiful and so happy! :lovestruc Congratulations on everything coming together so beautifully! Can't wait to read more. :)

Thank you so much it was a lot of fun. We both came back saying one day we will do a VR bigger and better than the wedding.

I am so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that your continuing your TR!

Thank you. I am glad you are enjoying it.

Everything looks great! I'm glad you are finishing things up! I love how your fi did the cake in face.. mine is threatened once every few weeks how if he does that... he will pay! :lmao: can't wait to read more!

I'm sorry to hear about everything that you have gone through in the last few months. It's exciting to read more about your report though, it is always nice to relive happy memories :goodvibes It looks like it was a beautiful day; the sky was so blue! There are some really beautiful shots of you, your husband, and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter