From MK to FW cabins and back, how much time?

Paigevon

Starchild~☆
Hello!

Anyone know how much time it would take to get from Frontierland in MK (lunch) back to cabin in Ft Wilderness for DD to nap, and then how long to return to MK from FT? Was planning to use the boat, unless it's excessively longer.

I need to make sure I include enough time for both travel there and back as well as sleep time to figure out what time we'll likely make it back to the park that evening.

Thank you!

Depends. Is the boat waiting at the dock or did you just miss it? Do you have a golf cart rented or are you using the internal bus? Is that bus waiting at the stop or did you just miss it? It could take anywhere from 30-60 minutes.

Depends. Is the boat waiting at the dock or did you just miss it? Do you have a golf cart rented or are you using the internal bus? Is that bus waiting at the stop or did you just miss it? It could take anywhere from 30-60 minutes.
We won't have a golf cart. I definitely understand it depends. Suppose I'm wondering what is the maximum amount of time we can expect for one-way, about an hour, or an hour and a half? She'll need at least an hour of down time, so trying to figure out if I need to schedule a 3 hour block, 4 hour block, etc. :) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter