• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From MCO that includes grocery stop?

mom2mykids

Wishin' I was at Disney!
What services have you used and will use again? Looking to go from MCO to Universal's Royal Pacific Resort and back again. Looked over on the Universal boards (and posted) but haven't received too many replies. Hoping the WDW boards might have more.

Thanks!:)

What services have you used and will use again? Looking to go from MCO to Universal's Royal Pacific Resort and back again. Looked over on the Universal boards (and posted) but haven't received too many replies. Hoping the WDW boards might have more.

Thanks!:)

We used Tiffany Towncars, email: Reservations@TiffanyTowncars.com. You get a $5 discount if you book online, http://www.tiffanytowncar.com. You can call them afterward (with your credit card number) and ask which Publix (or other store) they stop at. We contacted Publix - the store manager gave me instructions on faxing an order 24 hrs in advance. When we arrived, they rolled out the shopping cart. We switched a couple items and added milk, yogurt and OJ. (It's easier to pay when you arrive than to prepay by credit and then have to adjust for changes.)

FYI, on both to and fro, they handed off our ressie to Happy Limo. It seems that TT works with other outfits as needed to provide dependable service. You pay the full amount on the arrival trip (minus the $5). We tipped 10% cash each way, more or less.

With a family of 5 and lots of luggage, you may want to get a van rather than a towncar.

FL Tours (board sponsor), Happy Limo, Murray Hill Transportation and Tiffany generally get good reviews. Most companies will give you a complimentary stop if you book R/T.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter