• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From May in the Med to August in Panama (Eastbound PC Lite)

Thank you, we are very excited!!

Sorry I took so long to respond, but, I have been busy, enjoying my morning (afternoon, evening and midnight) sickness..:rolleyes:

See you in May 2009!!

It's getting close to payment date and still no job. We're going to have to cancel this trip.

We'll be watching for the trip reports. Have a great trip.

Ellen

Who all is still going? I have been trying to keep up with the main thread, it has gotten a little easier with their priratezone website and monthly newsletter. I am getting excitied about this trip. First solo vacation for me. 15 days till booking excursions, 103 days till I leave for vacation and 105 days till we are on the ship! Where did the time go? I can't believe that almost 1 year ago we were in the Med.

Who all is still going? I have been trying to keep up with the main thread, it has gotten a little easier with their priratezone website and monthly newsletter. I am getting excitied about this trip. First solo vacation for me. 15 days till booking excursions, 103 days till I leave for vacation and 105 days till we are on the ship! Where did the time go? I can't believe that almost 1 year ago we were in the Med.

We are but I can't keep up. At WDW right now, coming home tomorrow.

Tracy

We are also still going, but I gave up on the main thread ages ago......it was just too big and moved too fast for my already hectic life. I'll be content to just hang with my small circle of friends.

Tracy: what are our chances of getting the earliest of the 3 late dining seatings? I hate when you have to rush through dinner and still end up late for whatever is in RBD!

We are also still going, but I gave up on the main thread ages ago......it was just too big and moved too fast for my already hectic life. I'll be content to just hang with my small circle of friends.

Tracy: what are our chances of getting the earliest of the 3 late dining seatings? I hate when you have to rush through dinner and still end up late for whatever is in RBD!

Don't know, but I did request it for all of us!

Hi guys, just to let you know we are having a princess: !! I guess daddy will go broke buying all those princess outfits when we go to Disney ;) Have fun planning your cruise!!!

Congratulations, Camille and Coco! That is wonderful news! Hope you are feeling fine.

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in to see how the trip planning is going.

Congrats to Camille and Coco on your own Disney Princess. Start saving now!
Our Disney Princess is 14 and still loves all things Disney.

Ellen

26 days to go - much to do. :scared1: Had a meet here in SF yesterday - hosted at my place. Hope things are going better for you guys, wish you still were coming. According to DCL the ship is sold out as I tried to downgrade from a Cat. 10 since it is only me. Having second thoughts on the excursions I choose back at the 60 day mark. I am also making a budget so I don't wipe out my savings account - lets see if I can keep to it. I am taking my own wine so will have savings there.

Getting very excited. Starting to organize some things for the trip. I tend to be a last minute packer, but I hope to avoid doing that this time.

Only 16 work days left for me.

Nancy

HI Everyone,

Just wanted to catch everyone before taking off for your trip. Have a great trip and I'll be watching for your trip reports. BON VOYAGE!

Tracey, Enjoy your birthday trips!

Ellen & Bob

HI Everyone,

Just wanted to catch everyone before taking off for your trip. Have a great trip and I'll be watching for your trip reports. BON VOYAGE!

Tracey, Enjoy your birthday trips!

Ellen & Bob

Thanks - 4 days and 7 hours to go! I hope to do a trip report I will try to remember to post the link here.

I will be blogging on the DISUnplugged - www.DISUnplugged.com. I have started with a DIS Meets blog last month and packing blog this last weekend. Probably nothing more until we get to CA!

We'll miss you Ellen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter