• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From May in the Med to August in Panama (Eastbound PC Lite)

Thanks for being our watchdog!

Leaving for the World next week to do the Tower of Terror 13K!

Not only did we get to meet Scott and Lynn, but we played mini-golf and had an early dinner with them.

Nancy and I passed Celeste somewhere during the last mile. We were either so focussed (or busy chitchatting) that I didn't recognize her. I heard someone say, "hey, don't I know you?".......turned around and it was Celeste! I said "yeah, we had dinner together in Barcelona!" and then told her that I met up with Jen in Boston a few weeks ago. She said there were some others from our cruise, but I never ran into them. I spotted Deb Wills as one of the TofT spectators and then ran into her and her friend the next day at Epcot.

We finished in 2:05......not a great pace for the January marathon, but it was a fun event and no one was taking it all that competively since alot of the walkers were pretty much hanging together. The medal is very cute with an elevator car that goes up and down. We ran a portion in the woods behind MGM and they had lots of CMs dressed and acting as escapees from an insane asylum. It was a real hoot as some of them were taking their roles very seriously. Although the event was a great success, they had a number of glitches during check-in and at the starting line which hopefully will be remedied next year. I understand the next one will be held 10/25/08

:cool1: :yay:

Merry Christmas to myself and to all of you...

I have been trying to get on the cruise almost daily since our return from the Med. Well today I did not get the usual message in red that says it is sold out, but a category 10 guarantee!

I will be cruising alone this time. So I will be trying to downgrade to a catergory 11 or 12.

:cheer2:

I have been trying to get on the cruise almost daily since our return from the Med. Well today I did not get the usual message in red that says it is sold out, but a category 10 guarantee!

I will be cruising alone this time. So I will be trying to downgrade to a catergory 11 or 12.

Yeah!!!! I can't wait to see you again!! Rooms have been popping up occasionally, so it may happen. :cheer2: :cheer2: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Congrats, renegade7.....glad you were finally able to snag a room!

Anyone hear anything about cocoswife.....I know they were trying to also get on.

Buying my airline tickets today... SFO-SNA ($68) and MCO-SFO ($288). Next is a hotel room... Looking at flying down on Friday night after work, doing a day at Disneyland and then off to the ship.

There went my bonus I just got yesterday! :tink:

Wanted to say hi to everyone. Can't believe it is already March! Hope everyone is doing well.

I have my ticket to LAX for 8/15, hotel at DL for 2 nights, Ticket to DL for Saturday, transport from DL to port on Sunday, flight back to SFO from MCO on 9/1.

Hi Everybody!

Happy New Year a little late.

Congrats Johanna! Glad to that you were able to get a gty room assignment.

I don't think that we're going to be to keep our reservation for this trip. Bob was laid off from work on December 4. He has had 3 interviews since then and things are not looking too promising right now. He worked at a rating agency in NYC and as we all know the financial industry is taking a beating right now. It will take a miracle to keep us on this trip.

Ellen

Hi Everybody!

I don't think that we're going to be to keep our reservation for this trip. Bob was laid off from work on December 4. He has had 3 interviews since then and things are not looking too promising right now. He worked at a rating agency in NYC and as we all know the financial industry is taking a beating right now. It will take a miracle to keep us on this trip.

Ellen

Ellen, I'm so sorry to hear this!! I was looking forward to seeing you guys again. Good luck to Bob on the job hunt.

:hug:
Tracy

Hi Everybody!

Ellen

Sending pixie dust your way. :wizard: I am really bummed that we were not able to get together when I was back east for the holidays. Sadly things are not well between my father and I with his new life/wife.

Things are ok our here, however my roommate just told me she is moving out in April/May. So I may get a second job, as I think I want to live alone for a while.

Hope everyone else out here who is going is well.

Hi!

We were lucky enough to get a cabin for the Panama cruise, but... we are cancelling... See our ticker!! :rolleyes1

Camille

CONGRATULATIONS, CAMILLE & COCO!!!!!!

I was so happy when I learned that you finally got a cabin. Gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed you won't be sailing with us, but that is wonderfulnews! Wishing you a joyful pregnancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter