From HRH to Parks with ECV?

Disneyhappy

DIS Veteran
My dad will require an ECV for our upcoming trip. Can the ECVs go on the boats or do we have to walk the path to the parks.

You can definitely and comfortably do both....Been there - done that............Relax and enjoy

The walk from the HRH to Universal Studios is quicker and closer them taking the boat. If you walk out the gate by the outdoor restaurant it takes you on a path to the parking lot. Its about a 2 minute walk to the park from there. The boat is on the other end of the resort and it drops you off in front of Nascar rest. in CityWalk...Mark

Disneyhappy said:
My dad will require an ECV for our upcoming trip. Can the ECVs go on the boats or do we have to walk the path to the parks.

I had to use an ECV last summer and I found that the walk way was much quicker than the boats but he can use the boats. I just found it a real hassle. With the walkway I was usually at the parks before my party was that waited for the boat. HTH :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter