From England To OKW - 14 Nights On DDP COMPLETED LOTS OF FOOD PICS 2/3/2011

Really loved your review! Nice to see another report that starts of with Manchester Airport food!

The party looks amazing!:cheer2:

I don't know if I just don't concentrate enough - but I had no idea until you mentioned it that your gorgeous girl was missing part of her arm. All I saw was the beautiful smile and her lovely dresses!

All the way through I was thinking what an adorable, happy child she was! You have some amazing photos - it really was a magical holiday.

We stayed at OKW last year and really liked it - we'd love to go back.

Thanks so much for writing - it's one of my favourite reports ever!:)

Really loved your review! Nice to see another report that starts of with Manchester Airport food!

The party looks amazing!:cheer2:

I don't know if I just don't concentrate enough - but I had no idea until you mentioned it that your gorgeous girl was missing part of her arm. All I saw was the beautiful smile and her lovely dresses!

All the way through I was thinking what an adorable, happy child she was! You have some amazing photos - it really was a magical holiday.

We stayed at OKW last year and really liked it - we'd love to go back.

Thanks so much for writing - it's one of my favourite reports ever!:)

Thanks for reading - yes we loved OKW too. We have booked to go back to OKW for 16 nights in October 2012 with free ddp.

Thanks for sharing. Your DD is adorable. I enjoyed reading your report and seeing the pictures. You gave me some ideas on things to try during our next trip!

Thanks for reading - yes we loved OKW too. We have booked to go back to OKW for 16 nights in October 2012 with free ddp.

Thanks for sharing your reviews! We are going in October 2012 too, flying from Manchester and are thinking of staying at OKW using our DVC points so no free dining plan for us :sad2:

Thanks for sharing your reviews! We are going in October 2012 too, flying from Manchester and are thinking of staying at OKW using our DVC points so no free dining plan for us :sad2:

sorry will try and get photos showing - didn't realise they weren't working anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter