• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From Disney to Universal

DisneyFan83

DIS Veteran
We have gone to Disney World on several trips, but never Universal. We are planning a trip in May back to Disney and will stay on property. We have decided to maybe spend a day at Universal, but we are using Disney transportation so what would be the best way to get to & from... taxi? Thanks :)

We have gone to Disney World on several trips, but never Universal. We are planning a trip in May back to Disney and will stay on property. We have decided to maybe spend a day at Universal, but we are using Disney transportation so what would be the best way to get to & from... taxi? Thanks :)

Taxis form disney to universal can be expensive and I think your best bet would be to use a shuttle service cause most of them are $16 to $17 and taxis from my experiance has been about $50 each way

The easiest way is to use Mears. They will pick you up at your hotel and drop you back off. The round trip is $16.00 per person with a 24 hour advance booking. Here's the website:

www.mearstransportation.com

Taxis form disney to universal can be expensive and I think your best bet would be to use a shuttle service cause most of them are $16 to $17 and taxis from my experiance has been about $50 each way

The easiest way is to use Mears. They will pick you up at your hotel and drop you back off. The round trip is $16.00 per person with a 24 hour advance booking. Here's the website:

www.mearstransportation.com

Thanks for the advice, I'll check out Mears! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter