From Certifiably Insane to Shockingly Lucid: 10/20 - TR Link Posted, We're Back!!!

Yay! I'm glad your battery is coming in time, and I totally agree about TripIt. If only it worked with Disney's ADR confirmation emails, it would be perfect. As it is, I'm looking at about 12 ADRs I have to load into TripIt by hand in the next few weeks - think I'll wait til I decide which ones to keep!

Hope you get lots done in your last few days/hours! :goodvibes

The weather here (and even for our weekend in Disney) is just too freakin weird. I can't believe it's like 45 here for the next few days---nuts! And, based on the 10-day forecast, this weekend is the only time in the 70's, then it goes back to the 80's. I'm not sure if we lucked out yet or not---72 as a high is nice, but that means when we're out all night, it'll be chilly! I'm definitely bringing a fleece and who knows, maybe even jeans!!

I think I'll get my battery tomorrow---it looks like it shipped today, which was the part I was worried about. I always get what I order the day after it ships, which would be tomorrow, so it's all good! :thumbsup2 I guess sometimes gambling does pay off, it saved me $25 this time. :goodvibes

I can't believe it was $25 to ship overnight anyway.. lameee! Awe you get to leave SO soon! I'm excited for you!

Have an amazing trip! I leave on Monday...can't wait! :banana:

I'll be coming home on Monday---have a great trip and I hope the weather holds out for you!

Yay! I'm glad your battery is coming in time, and I totally agree about TripIt. If only it worked with Disney's ADR confirmation emails, it would be perfect. As it is, I'm looking at about 12 ADRs I have to load into TripIt by hand in the next few weeks - think I'll wait til I decide which ones to keep!

Hope you get lots done in your last few days/hours! :goodvibes

Yeah I know, that would be nice. Who knows, maybe one day they'll change it. For now, I have about 13(ish) ADRs to enter for December. I think I'm going to drop a few though, so that'll cut back on some work.

I'm going to have to get lots done tonight---otherwise I'll be going to WDW without a change of clothes. I loaded up my camera gear last night and started to organize what laundry I needed to do. Tonight is packing/cleaning the bathroom and kitchen and we'll be ready. :thumbsup2

I can't believe it was $25 to ship overnight anyway.. lameee! Awe you get to leave SO soon! I'm excited for you!

I'm excited too! :hyper: :hyper: Make sure you tag along for my TR when I get home, I love readers who actually comment. :rotfl:

Well everyone, at this time tomorrow we should be pulling into CSR, barring any stoopid flight delays because of the weather.

I'm starting to finally get excited. I got my battery in this morning, packed my camera stuff up last night and will be leaving work in an hour to go home and finish cleaning/start packing.

AND---even better, this morning one of my bosses brought in cupcakes from Crumbs for my birthday. They were SO GOOD and SO HUGE, I'll have to take a picture of the oreo one I saved for DH if I remember. I ate 3/4 of one as my breakfast and was stuffed. Tried 1/4 of the brownie, 1/4 of the reese's peanut butter cup and 1/4 of the cookie dough---all we delightful. :cloud9:

This may be my last update, so for all of you that have been reading, I hope you follow me on my blog and Twitter.

Thank you all so much for reading and I'll make sure to post the link to my TR as soon as I get back!!! :woohoo:

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!

woot! happy birthday too btw! so excited for you!! i will mos def tag along on the TR! Please take stupid awesome MNSSHP shots!! Theenks!

Well everyone, I'm back. Got home at about 11:30pm last night. I will start processing my photos tonight, I didn't take as many as I'd hoped and the trip didn't go exactly as planned, but you'll hear all about that in my TR.

I'll definitely post a link here when I start it so anyone reading my PTR can tag along for the ride.

See ya soon!

Ann

Alright everyone---the TR is started! I don't know how many pictures I'll get processed today, it seems like I took around 700 or so, so it'll take a while. I'm also going to start on my dining review over on the Restaurant board and might do a photo TR on the Photo board.

For now, here is the link to my official TR.

The Village People take on "The World" & a 25th Unbirthday

Alrighty! I've got 4 updates done already. Everyone better check them out. :)

Where's the unofficial one? ;)

See you think you're being such a wise-guy, but there will be an unofficial one on the Photo Board that contains mostly pictures and very little trip commentary. :thumbsup2

Plus, you know, so many people want to be like me that I figured there might be an imitation TR popping up somewhere. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter