Froggy needs your prayers, pixie dust and everything else you can throw his way.

no drainage today, less sharp pain, more weakness and general blah feeling though.

as for drs visit tomorrow.. remember my wifes a 5 ft talll redhead with an iron skillet. i'll go. its time. i have a severely high pain threshold... and this hurts i even asked for pain meds this time. and have taken them

Another old-timer here. I remember your accident.

Here's hoping you get the help you need in Shreveport. It may be the antibiotics making you feel yucky?

Hang in there.

as for drs visit tomorrow.. remember my wifes a 5 ft talll redhead with an iron skillet. i'll go. its time. i have a severely high pain threshold... and this hurts i even asked for pain meds this time. and have taken them

Good luck with the doc tomorrow Froggy. I'll bet they can fix you up and they can certainly make you more comfortable. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter