• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frogg Togg towel ?

CUnit

Earning My Ears
I'll be in the most magical place on Earth in August and will be following suggestions to get a Frogg Togg towel. I was wondering if you can cut one in half. My kids are 4 & 8 and half the size would be good, no??? Anyone try this?

I'll be in the most magical place on Earth in August and will be following suggestions to get a Frogg Togg towel. I was wondering if you can cut one in half. My kids are 4 & 8 and half the size would be good, no??? Anyone try this?

Yes you can cut a Frogg Togg in half. We brought the big towels last summer and even as an adults we thought the Frogg Toggs we bought were too big. It really depends on which ones you buy though because they have different sizes now.

They are wonderful! We cut ours in half for a July trip and they worked great.

I really wasnt impressed with them, just a regular soft hand towel from the hotel did better then using that . Just FYi

Also I bought one due to everyone raving about it, and it gave my daughter a HUGE rash. Luckily it didn't happen on vacation. So test it out on them ahead of time.

I bought the cheap version of the Frogg Togg at the $ store and finally tried one this morning when I went on my walk. It was already about 90 and humid (not Fl. humid, just NY humid lol). I'm not a hot weather person and am usually dripping with sweat and extremely uncomfortable within 15 minutes of being outside, once the temp is 80 or higher-going to be interesting trying Disney in August :rotfl: Anyway, I walked for an hour and I really think this towel made a huge difference. It stayed cool and damp the whole time, and I didn't break a sweat until the last 15 minutes.

Going to buy a regular Frogg Togg to try b/c I'm curious as to the difference, and unless you're going to split between two small children you can't really cut these in half. Just wanted to share my experience :)

My husband and kids love the Frogg Toggs. I on the other hand, can't stand the texture when it's wet. I know. I must be strange, but it just felt gross to me.

Not a fan either. We bought them as part of our hot weather arsenal for a June trip. The $1 small handheld fan from Walmart worked best of eveything we brought.

My husband and kids love the Frogg Toggs. I on the other hand, can't stand the texture when it's wet. I know. I must be strange, but it just felt gross to me.

Funny you mention the texture, DS8 was going to wear one with me this morning until he felt it wet lol. The texture does remind me of the shams my father used to use to dry his car, but it didn't bother me.

Going on Saturday and just cut mine in half today. Tried them out around the house and can't believe how cold they feel. Hoping they work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter