Friends and Family don't understand our love for Walt Disney World.

GoofyMac

Earning My Ears
Planning our next vacation to Walt Disney World every vacation is a big deal for me. I spend a good deal of time and money on my vacation to Walt Disney World.

Many of our friends and Family members are constantly comment that there is so much more out there than Walt Disney World. I constantly tell them that I know and have been to more places than many people will ever get to. We prefer Walt Disney World above them all because it has pretty much everything we like for our summer vacation and fall trip.

Do any of you have issues like these and what do you tell your friends and family if you do. Another of my Disney Friends confides in me that those who don't get it never will. I am inclined to agree with them.

Do any of you have issues like these and what do you tell your friends and family if you do. Another of my Disney Friends confides in me that those who don't get it never will. I am inclined to agree with them.

You'd probably get more responses if you posted this in the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies. :)

Believe me, many here feel your pain -- there've been a number of long threads on the topic there. You are definitely not alone. :goodvibes

WDW isn't the only place we vacation at, but I have no interest in traveling outside the U.S., and I've gotten grief for that. :confused3 And also for going back to the same place more than once instead of going somewhere new. Apparently, we all have a responsibility to travel the world, whether we want to or not. :p

People are strange. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter