Friends and Family Discount

poodie187

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I'm new here, I hope that I am posting this in the correct section.

I have a question, I have a family member that works for Disney world and mentioned that they may be able to get us a friends and family on the resort and vacation.
(We plan on staying on Disney property and one of Disney's All-Star Resorts).

Couple Questions:
1) Is there a discount and how much would it be? (I've heard in the past 40% off)

2) Would we be able to get the free dining since it's usually offered during the time we plan on vacationing?

3) Would you recommend the All-Star Resort and if so, which one?

Thanks and Regards.

Hello,

I'm new here, I hope that I am posting this in the correct section.

I have a question, I have a family member that works for Disney world and mentioned that they may be able to get us a friends and family on the resort and vacation.
(We plan on staying on Disney property and one of Disney's All-Star Resorts).

Couple Questions:
1) Is there a discount and how much would it be? (I've heard in the past 40% off)

2) Would we be able to get the free dining since it's usually offered during the time we plan on vacationing?

3) Would you recommend the All-Star Resort and if so, which one?

Thanks and Regards.

:welcome:

The only way to get free dining is to book a package paying full price for your room and tickets. I suggest you contact your family member to see what they can do for you. I have stayed at All Star Sports, and while it was fun, I prefer POP because of the bus situation and food. Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter